Have you ever...

btweets

Male
Dec 14, 2019
Aurora, Illinois
Have you ever been so suspicious or convinced yourself to the brink of pure certainty, that your partner is cheating on you? So much that even though it actually excites you, it also drives you to the point of spying on him /her, or even worse yet.. Secretly going home and hiding someplace before you’re expected? If nothing more, than to just confirm your feelings, but even more so, because it turns you on so much to hear them talk to each other, and if you’re really lucky, maybe more. All the while keeping it to yourself without them having a clue. Lol. I honestly don’t have a clue as to what, or why it excites me so much , but when I get even the slightest hint that something is off. I get really excited and turned on, and the game begins. Cat and mouse (if you will). And I can honestly say, I have to be very close to being 99% dead on!! So I’m just wondering if anyone else gets off on this kind of stuff too, or am I just a weirdo?? Lol. I’d like to apologize for such a lame topic, I’m just trying to throw things out there to see if it will produce more activity.

Last edited:
Have you ever been so suspicious or convinced yourself to the brink of pure certainty, that your partner is cheating on you? So much that even though it actually excites you, it also drives you to the point of spying on him /her, or even worse yet.. Secretly going home and hiding someplace before you’re expected? If nothing more, than to just confirm your feelings, but even more so, because it turns you on so much to hear them talk to each other, and if you’re really lucky, maybe more. All the while keeping it to yourself without them having a clue. Lol. I honestly don’t have a clue as to what, or why it excites me so much , but when I get even the slightest hint that something is off. I get really excited and turned on, and the game begins. Cat and mouse (if you will). And I can honestly say, I have to be very close to being 99% dead on!! So I’m just wondering if anyone else gets off on this kind of stuff too, or am I just a weirdo?? Lol. I’d like to apologize for such a lame topic, I’m just trying to throw things out there to see if it will produce more activity.
There are so much spy equipment on the net for sale these days hiding is no longer a necessity. I caught my exwife regularly hence exwife lol

Reactions: btweets
good question. looking forward to the responses.

My wife KK was never happily monogamous. Before we started doing the hot wife thing, she was a serial cheater, from about six months after we got married on. I was clueless as to what was going on during her first affair. The second one I knew something was off, got that awful combination of anxiety, arousal, anticipation, fear, anger, and disappointment. Those feelings and my overwhelming suspicion caused me to spy on her. I indirectly caught her in the act on more than one occasion, fucking her boss at one of the properties their firm managed, or visiting an out of the way motel with him. Spying from the parking lot, I watched them enter, and leave together.

Over the years, a rough half-dozen more times, I caught her in the act, again more spying based on suspicion. In one of those events, I saw her engaged in wild, wanton sex with three men - I watched through the window of a pool house/cabana.

In a couple of other cases, I found photographic evidence, unfamiliar lingerie, and similar clues. I chose not to confront KK about any of these infidelities, for variety of reasons. In part, confrontation would've seemed disingenuous, given that I was aroused by her cheating, and encouraged her to have sex with other men.

I’m not sure excited and turned should be the words I would use when you are being betrayed. The next step is she leaves you. Your sex fetish will soon leave you when that happens. It’s not a game. It takes a lot in general for a decent good woman to cheat. Once that occurs, they always divorce you.

I was always in two minds about my x wife , even when we were dating there were little signs that got my attention . The main factor being that she was very attractive , men were always chatting her up and she enjoyed the buzz . When we were dating she went on holiday with her friend for a week , she cheated on me with two brothers , not all together i must add .
My guy instint told me she had been up to something , after a long chat she confessed all . So after this i knew where the boundery of her devotion ended . Skip forward a few years and we got married but i never fully trusted her , to the point of buying a small digital recorder and placing it in her car when i knew she was going out . This is a dangerous game , as in my case she did neet up with a guy , i recorded the conversation and heard what dhe really wanted , i also heard this guy making comments about myself based on what my x wife told him , they were the most hyneas , insulting words i have ever heard . The most hurtfull was my then wife of 26 years never said anything in my defence . So be carefull in the games you play , even though we are now divorced i cannot get over nor forgive her for what was said .

I was always in two minds about my x wife , even when we were dating there were little signs that got my attention . The main factor being that she was very attractive , men were always chatting her up and she enjoyed the buzz . When we were dating she went on holiday with her friend for a week , she cheated on me with two brothers , not all together i must add .
My guy instint told me she had been up to something , after a long chat she confessed all . So after this i knew where the boundery of her devotion ended . Skip forward a few years and we got married but i never fully trusted her , to the point of buying a small digital recorder and placing it in her car when i knew she was going out . This is a dangerous game , as in my case she did neet up with a guy , i recorded the conversation and heard what dhe really wanted , i also heard this guy making comments about myself based on what my x wife told him , they were the most hyneas , insulting words i have ever heard . The most hurtfull was my then wife of 26 years never said anything in my defence . So be carefull in the games you play , even though we are now divorced i cannot get over nor forgive her for what was said .
It has to sting even more after 26 years of being together. You think you know someone but my guess is that if you don't keep regular honest open conversations going on it's easier to hide true feelings.

When she did confess did she finally understand the full gravity of what she had done? I would be more hurt by her not defending me as opposed to the cheating. That clearly would be a sign that she had no respect for me.

I agree with you on the fact that even though you are divorced and that it is in the past that you will ever forgive her. I know the healthy thing is to put things behind you but I'm no good at doing that. My Mom instilled a spiteful side of me and I've never had much luck with trying to control it.

Are you in a relationship with someone else now? What's it like?

In my case i believe my x wife is borderline bi polor or even worse a narcissist . She was always in control , if i questioned her , she would go from being calm to full nucular. This would happen any where , public or private .

My late wife.

I was cleaning her car for her and in the trunk, in a plastic bag buried in the bottom of a box of stuff she has, was a tube of lube. I had given her permission to fuck/suck anyone she wanted with the caveat that if I ask she tell me what I want to know. So I asked her, denial. This was about 2010. I asked many times and told her she wasn't being honest.

Then about 2016 she she said she did. I kinda of remember the time frame. She was going to her chiropractor 2-3 times a week. Then she says he wants to see her everyday as her back is in bad shape. At the time I didn't think anything of it. So during the 'confession' she asks me if I remember that time period, I say yes. Then she said she started to play with another patient. How often? She said not often enough but several times a week. A few times, several times in one day. I had no idea! How clueless I was. I asked her why she stopped, she said cause I found out. She said if I didn't say anything she would have continued. She added that they were getting ready to include his friends to their playtime. Holy shit! I asked why she wouldn't consider the 'friends' thing with us, she said I'm married to you. I never understood that answer. I asked why she even did it, she said I did something at the time to ******** her off, but couldn't remember what.

Being that clueless, I wonder how many sloppy seconds I had and how many creampies I ate. Do I have regrets about it - only one - that I wasn't included in what was going on. So much sexual fuel gone to waste, I would have gladly and knowingly be her second and done cleanup.

Later on she recanted her admission even to the point of saying she never admitted it.

I’m not sure excited and turned should be the words I would use when you are being betrayed. The next step is she leaves you. Your sex fetish will soon leave you when that happens. It’s not a game. It takes a lot in general for a decent good woman to cheat. Once that occurs, they always divorce you.
I totally get what you’re saying. First off I should add, I’ve never been the kind of guy that worried or was afraid about any woman ever leaving me. My frame of mind has always been that if she wants to leave, I wouldn’t try to stop her! The way I felt about it was I don’t want any woman that doesn’t want to be with me. I think it also helped that I gratefully happened to have been blessed with several natural gifts to which I had absolutely no problem whatsoever, in finding another girl, or girls, to take her place. Another factor I had to remind myself was, I was the one responsible for encouraging her to be part of this lifestyle, fully knowing the possible consequences in doing so. I was also influential in bringing out her slutty side and more or less, letting her know that she had the freedom to do whatever she wanted to. In return, I asked her to just be totally open and completely honest with me! I consistently told her and made it perfectly clear that I would never leave her for anything she either decided to do, or anything that just happened during the heat of the moment, but that I would leave her for lying to me. Is that asking for too much?? Idk, maybe it actually is.

I also used digital recorders many times. I had a good feeling that something was going to happen one time when I had left her and a friend of mine from HS alone while I went to the bank or the store. I’ve shared this part before but I’ll give you the short version. My buddy was hanging out and partying with her and I one night. He had already fucked her prior to this night. The first time he fucked her was because I was finally able to convince her to try a BBC for the first time. So the three of us we’re partying and then she did something. At first I honestly couldn’t help but automatically figure that she must be trying to give me a hint about what her intentions were. Nope! She was seriously thinking this was a brilliant idea! She asked me if I would either go to the store for cigarettes or to the bank to get some money. I told her I could go, no problem. She looked at me and actually said this... “call me when you’re on your way home.” LMAO!!!! Like I said, I originally thought it was a hint, until I realized that it wasn’t, she was totally serious and didn’t understand how obvious that sentence was. I remember that just slightly before, all three of us were talking about sex and trying different positions. I remember directly telling him and her separately, not to do anything until I got back. That suggests to me that we must have been talking about him fucking her again, and what positions she would enjoy the most. I managed to get my little recorder and put it underneath the loveseat hoping that if anything actually did happen, I would at the very least get to hear them fucking. I left and made sure that wherever I was going, I did it as fast as possible. If I remember correctly, I had just pulled into my driveway and she called me! LOL!! She wanted to know where I was and once again, told me to call her when I was on my way home!!! I was now convinced that they were up to something and decided to sneak back into the house as quietly as I possibly could. They were down in the basement which is were we always partied at. I came in from the garage door and just stood there while I was trying to see if I could hear anything. I made it over to the air register and I could definitely hear them and knew they were fucking. Next I decided that I really wanted to watch them. The wannabe Navy Seal inside me kicked in and I went straight into stealth mode. Lol. I opened up the door to the basement stairs and laid down while slowly sliding down head first, step by step. I didn’t have to go too far down before I could see them and hear them , well mostly her anyway. He was sitting down on the left side of the loveseat, she was sitting and straddling his lap, facing towards him while she altered from bouncing up and down to grinding back and forth and trying to get his cock as deep as she could. He would raise himself up while pulling her down from her hips as he too wanted to get his BBC balls deep! Knowing exactly just how amazing her pussy feels in that position, I knew he wasn’t going to last for very long! During my time sliding down the stairs I could clearly hear her as she was riding him. She was telling him things like; “Oh yeah, that feels so good baby. That’s it, I want you to cum! I want you to cum inside me! Cum inside my pussy baby!” He was trying his very best not to cum, he wanted to make it last as long as he possibly could, but her pussy has an almost magical feeling unlike anyone had ever felt, including myself!! He started breathing heavier and although I can’t remember what he was saying, if anything, I knew her pussy was basically milking his cock, she didn’t even have to move, her pussy could do all the work by itself! She continued telling him that she wanted to make him cum! She loved making a guy cum and she really loved making a guy cum quickly!! I figured it must be something like the ultimate compliment to her. Every single guy absolutely loved how amazing her pussy felt and so they wanted to make the moment last, couldn’t blame them one bit! I absolutely loved watching the unspoken battle going on between them, knowing without the slightest doubt, that she was the one and only that would make the final decision!! If she wanted to make a guy cum, the guy was going to cum!!

Yes! Twice l have arrived home to see different friends alone with my wife. Each time in feigned inebriation, barely acknowledging the two of them, retiring to bed. Both times the two of them came in my bedroom to confirm l was unconscious. Both times l passed their tests. Both times they failed to shut the bedroom door completely, fearing the might awaken me. After 15 minutes or so I eased the door ajar on the 1st friend and her to see the back of my friend (7yrs younger than my wife, also married) His pants and underwear pulled down to his ankles. I could see my wife's curly hair bobbing in front of him in a kneeling pose. I wondered how long she'd been sucking him? Would she finish him there? No she led him in to the guest room and locked the door. I heard clothes rustling. Then lots of kissing. Then the unmistakable slapping of his balls with her ass. Her soft moans of acceptance to each of his thrusts. I counted what l believed was 4 ejaculations on his part.The other friend was same age. We had played previously with him and his girlfriend. Looking out as described before l witnessed them making out hot n heavy. He rose and pulled her jeans and panties off, then ate her awhile. Then stood, released his dick and fed her mouth. Finally mounting her on the couch and announcing his climax despite my wife's shooshes. Both times l savored the sloppy seconds without uttering a word.