Have you interrupted???

Came home to find her already having fun a few times only a few were surprises.

First was in our early days, she had Wednesdays off from work , came home early and there was a friends car in our driveway. No biggie. Until I got inside and found her on all 4s on our bed the friend and a friend of his...spit roasting her. Friend we had played with before, didn't know his friend. Turns out it was her first time meeting the guy.

I have never walked in unexpectedly, but I have left before the guy was to come over. I waited in the parking lot till I saw him show up, then left and went to a friends place for an hour or so . Then I went home , walked in to find him fucking her or her sucking him off. It was very cool for me.

Reactions: Elja1 and dickhurtz
Wife's regular bbc was going to visit at the house..she asked that I wait until lunch time to come home...I walked in at 12 00 , she must have heard the door close as soon she and her lover came down from our bedroom. Both dressed , her in dress but no heels on. She smiled, said time got away. He had not had her yet, but sure did after I went back to work. Great experience..