Have you or would you ever have double vaginal penetration with your wife/girlfriend?

I enjoy DVP since i was 18, with a 30 years old couple, just married,from UK known during summer holidays.I was young but very curious and always horny, they where more expert than me and when we all were in swimming pool they confidently told me they wish to try this with me...my well shaped body inspired them such fantasy.I laughed and blushed, thinking they were joking, but her hand on my .... confirmed me that they weren't. We continued in their room. It was very intense, she didn't take pill but she wanted anyway to feel me skin to skin, and her husband too, when thrusting together with me inside her.It was years ago but I remember as it was yesterday: he suddenly stopped moving and started shouting some words that I couldn't understand: I knew what was happening only when I felt his member pulsating against my glans. In a few seconds I felt something hot wrapping and lubing my sex: it was too much for me so I came too. She moaned when she felt my orgasm, but she had orgasms also during DVP. We had other meetings during that holiday, and we still are in touch. They have grown up children now (one of them has my eyes ;)), but sometimes they find the time to be my guests when they want to visit Rome and enjoy time with me;-) After that experience, DVP became almost a must for me, so I tried also with my ex girlfriends. Mentally is a bit different feeling than being the third in a couple game, because I shared my gf and therefore I was much more selective, to be sure she felt comfortable with the other guy. I admit that I enjoyed much more when I am the third :-D

Last edited:
Sean here. Both Jennifer and I love double vaginal. The feeling of your cock rubbing against another cock in a warm tight pussy is unbelievable.
We've learned that some extra lubrication is helpful, be gentle and slow at first to give her pussy a chance to accommodate the additional girth and have only one man pump in and out (reduces the chances of both cocks popping out). The sensation will be great and all three of you will most likely cum with in a couple of minutes.

Yes, my wife’s friend and I have. I was on the bottom and she was on top of me cowgirl style while her friend went in from behind. It was a little weird to have our dicks touching but it was hot! It was pretty uncomfortable being on the bottom so we didn’t do it for long.