Have you seen your wife do something that made you cringe?

Years ago I was seeing...fucking an older married gal. We had a once a week after work "date" at my place. Her husband had no idea and I'm sure I was the only one she had cheated with. We got pretty comfy together, she openly told me what we did in bed really opened her mind about sex and how it helped her sex with husband.
I was 24 she was 41. SHE was the one that asked for anal sex and she had never done it, SHE told me to cum in her mouth, SHE was the one that wanted to go 3 times before she left. Of course I was good with everything she wanted. She said she was afraid to ask hubby to do her butt, afraid to suck and swallow his load. I guess I was her go to guy for her nasty side.
That's when I started to realize women had a perv mind too.
very interesting. is it still an ongoing thing?

Reactions: toolman2c
being fucked right for the first time in years
This is extremely important. I am convinced that a great many wives have never been sexually satisfied by their husbands. My wife said to me a few months ago, "B, you've never satisfied me in all these years". we men delude ourselves when we think that her orgasm means satisfaction. If a man really comes along who arouses my wife's interest so that she wants him and then satisfies her for the first time in years, then the boring woman becomes a hotwife!

For me it was the first time that she said she just wanted me to watch. We had been playing together for a couple of years and I was always a participant. One night, we were at a swingers club and there was a guy she was interested in…she said if she got the chance, she wanted to do him and she just wanted me to watch her…well, later that evening, he approached us and the rest is history.

She ignored our signal to not continue with a man I simply did not like. Instead of causing a big scene I waited for her return. Even today thinking of what happened that night causes me to CRINGE.

She ignored our signal to not continue with a man I simply did not like. Instead of causing a big scene I waited for her return. Even today thinking of what happened that night causes me to CRINGE.
I totally get that. There haven't been many but one or two of them really pissed me off, usually over their possessiveness

Reactions: badcpl
My young, hot gf asked me one day if we could add a third person to our bed I said yes, a boy or a girl? She answered a boy. I said, okay, I just ask that I am there with you, so I can watch and participate. A few days later she told me we can have a girl join us too. I doubted any threesome would ever happen, and a few weeks passed uneventfully. I had to leave for two days of work every month, and we always texted each other routinely. Well, on this weekend, I didn’t hear anything from her the first night, and I got suspicious, so I made up a story to my boss, and left a day early. I got home and parked away from the house, so I could surprise her. I was relieved at first, as only her car was in the driveway. I hid along the hedge and peered in the windows, seeing nothing. I snuck to the back of the house, and I heard them…outside on the back porch, the unmistakeable sound of my gf moaning and groaning, and the slapping of skin, and oh God, fuck me, yes, like that, more, more, oh you feel so good. I got to the corner, and my heart sank as I see my honey’s feet in the air with the guy’s hairy ass between then, fucking her with thrust after thrust. To my horror, the guy blows his load into her, then stands up, and I realize it’s our next-door neighbor, Dave, which really hurt me because I knew Dave had a big cock, as we worked out together at a private club with a few other guys. I had been friends with him and his wife, and we played cards together regularly. Instead of making a scene, I slinked back to my car and drove off, unsure what to do or how to feel. What I was about to find out was way worse than I thought…

Part two later, I’m getting pissed off re-hashing this.

Part Two:

I decided to pretend I knew nothing, and I aimlessly drove around in a wild mix of emotions. I called my gf, and told her I’m coming home later tonight, then went to a local bar to relax and think. I’m staring into space, and who walks in, no other than Dave! He sees me, and comes right over, shakes my hand like a friend does, orders a beer. And I’m thinking all the time, you fucking asshole, thanks for doing my wife behind my back. So, with great attempt to be calm like nothing happened, I started talking about normal stuff with him, then the conversation turned to his wife, and Dave says they’re not getting along lately. I said, yeah, I know the feeling, Mary has been acting strange lately, and we’re not having as much sex as we used to. I carefully watched his reaction. To my astonishment, he turned and said, yes, I know why, I have been having sex with her for the last 6 months! My jaw dropped. Then, he tells me he’s sorry dude, but on one of my overnight work trips, right after I left, Mary had called him to come help her with something In the house. Dave said he went over, walked in the house, didn’t see her until he looked in the bedroom, and was shocked to find her in a silk see-through negligee, and nothing else. He looked at me and said, what would you have done? Mary‘s smoking hot body was there for the taking, and he reached her, stood her up and deeply kissed her, while his hands freely roamed her body, touching her hard nipples, cupping her ass cheeks, then he slowly slid his hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy, now wet and slick. He said she went to her knees, and un-did his pants, pulled his underwear off and sucked his cock, like a greedy whore. I was aghast, but I wanted to hear it anyway, and, yes folks, there was a part of me that was turned on by my envisioning this scene.

Anyway, I ordered shots of tequila and we both downed them and ordered another. Dave then opens up more and tells me he’s not the only guy fucking her regularly. Most days he watches my car leave for work, then about 1/2 hour later, a car drives up, and a man gets out and goes into the house. he has chronicled three different men that he has seen in the driveway, during various times in the day. So, my darling gf has taken the permission I gave her to add a man to our bed, into she can be a cheating slut.