Having Butterflies

Having butterflies right now. Since my wife tonight, after many meetings with a guy that she has been in contact with for sometime went to meet. We have been talking about doing this for sometime and everything worked up to tonight. She wanted to do this without me along, because she said it would feel weird if I was there with her.
She had been texting me since she went to meet him and telling me how things are going and that she was doing good. She meet him at a restaurant first, because he was taking her out to dinner. Afterward she texted me that she was driving to his place. Once she got there, she texted me that she had got to his place and she was sitting in his living room while he was making her a drink. That was about 30 min ago. Nothing more from her since then. I'm taking it, that she is starting he fun night with him. But I've got lots of butterflies, just knowing what's going to happen with her.

Some pics of her:
View attachment 1071587View attachment 1071588View attachment 1071589View attachment 1071590
Simply Stunning !!!

Having butterflies right now. Since my wife tonight, after many meetings with a guy that she has been in contact with for sometime went to meet. We have been talking about doing this for sometime and everything worked up to tonight. She wanted to do this without me along, because she said it would feel weird if I was there with her.
She had been texting me since she went to meet him and telling me how things are going and that she was doing good. She meet him at a restaurant first, because he was taking her out to dinner. Afterward she texted me that she was driving to his place. Once she got there, she texted me that she had got to his place and she was sitting in his living room while he was making her a drink. That was about 30 min ago. Nothing more from her since then. I'm taking it, that she is starting he fun night with him. But I've got lots of butterflies, just knowing what's going to happen with her.

Some pics of her:
View attachment 1071587View attachment 1071588View attachment 1071589View attachment 1071590
very sexy lady

Some pics of her:
She's gorgeous 🔥🔥🔥😍

Some pics of her:
Lucky guy