Having wife's coworker take pics ( with the pics included)

Bo Day

Male
Gold member
Apr 6, 2015
This is about the wife asking a coworker to take pics of her to send to me when I was out of town for work. He was unaware that she was going to ask him as it was just a quick stop by our house so she could change clothes for a work dinner. I did not know either but she had mentioned about having some pics taken to send me while I was away. I hoped it would happen but didn't want to be waiting for something that might not happen.
On Friday she said she had a plan that would coincide with work events of that evening. Said she had it worked out and I just wanted it to be true. She lined up to ride with the I T guy so she could have a few and not drive after having a drink or two. He was a kinda odd quiet guy who never married or had any friends male or female. He was more than happy to give her a ride as he probably jacked off just thinking of her. So when they left the office she reminded him that she needed to go by our house so she could change. He agreed and said he could relax in the car while she did what she needed. On the way there she told him he had to come inside to make them a small drink to help him relax. He started to decline the offer but she told him he needed to be steady while he took her pics. He was confused but she explained about taking the pics to send me and left him no out. Time was an issue so he wasn't allowed to hesitate and have time to think that he was going to see her naked
As soon as they walked in she told him to start taking pics.75A3EE30-.jpg A3B36F9B-.jpg

Last edited:
HadFD0F5C6C-.jpg 13F0AF36-.jpg 8B0B2609-.jpg the camera set to send to me as pics were taken. I was very pleased when out of the blue pics started coming to my phone. I didn't know what to expect because didn't know how he would feel about taking them but happy to see any that I received.
As I saw her undress more with each pic I was anxious to know if she would get completely naked. Happy to see her down to bra and see thru panties and thought that may be all I got to see because of their schedule and not sure how well he was taking it. I was happy to see more after these.

There seemed to be a great deal of time passed before the next 3 pics arrived and all I could think was that was all for the day. So I studied the pics with her legs spread and thought how much better he was able to see in person. My cock strained against my pants as I wondered if they ran out of time or if he decided he needed to do something about the same problem I was having. I pondered asking for more and really wanted her to show her pussy to him.6EBD5D41-.jpg 4742CA2C-.jpg 5EBFB39C-.jpg

There seemed to be a great deal of time passed before the next 3 pics arrived and all I could think was that was all for the day. So I studied the pics with her legs spread and thought how much better he was able to see in person. My cock strained against my pants as I wondered if they ran out of time or if he decided he needed to do something about the same problem I was having. I pondered asking for more and really wanted her to show her pussy to him.View attachment 32109 View attachment 32110 View attachment 32111

OMG! That is so hot! He is definitely one lucky coworker! As soon as she spread those long legs in those panties for a proper view I'd have taken that as an offer to cum on in!

There seemed to be a great deal of time passed before the next 3 pics arrived and all I could think was that was all for the day. So I studied the pics with her legs spread and thought how much better he was able to see in person. My cock strained against my pants as I wondered if they ran out of time or if he decided he needed to do something about the same problem I was having. I pondered asking for more and really wanted her to show her pussy to him.View attachment 32109 View attachment 32110 View attachment 32111
mmmmm wow your wife is so hot and sexy, I got hard reading this thread and looking at you wife’s hot body mmm would love to cum over her, in her face, on her tits and more mmmmm