He didnt wanted to..

I love to clean my wife as well... on those rare occasions when I am allowed to wank and cum, her bull makes me to eat my own cum too...

I’ve never eaten my own cum but I would eat cum from any man that shoots on or in my wife. I would even take a load of cum directly from any man.

Most men get 'post orgasm blues' immediately after orgasm. Losing all interest in sex isn't conducive to doing something that isn't generally in one's comfort zone.

Sounds like he doesn't have any latent homosexual tendencies.
I obviously can’t speak for all men that clean up, but it is easier or me because I’m bi. So I can see a straight cuck not being willing to clean up. But I also believe that most cucks, even if they don’t show it, have a at least a suppressed bi side.

I wanna lick my cum off my wife one these time but dont know if it would weird her out even though she gets super wet when i lick my precum off her lips.. I rub my precum all over her lips and nipples and lick it off.. Think i should try it and see what happens??

I obviously can’t speak for all men that clean up, but it is easier or me because I’m bi. So I can see a straight cuck not being willing to clean up. But I also believe that most cucks, even if they don’t show it, have a at least a suppressed bi side.

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs.

No i meant my lover his own cum sry my fool
When I cum on my wife she won’t let me clean her up.
I’ve never tasted cum.
But last time we were playing I came on her tits and she didn’t clean it all. So I went in for it. Didn’t really notice any taste
I’d try it again.
I’ve kissed her after a bj. I’d kissed her after she blew other guys too.
Someday I’ll try it! If she lets me.

Reactions: hardwetcouple
When I cum on my wife she won’t let me clean her up.
I’ve never tasted cum.
But last time we were playing I came on her tits and she didn’t clean it all. So I went in for it. Didn’t really notice any taste
I’d try it again.
I’ve kissed her after a bj. I’d kissed her after she blew other guys too.
Someday I’ll try it! If she lets me.

My hubby will clean cum off my tits but it's from my lover, it's very erotic !

Everyone is a little different, I personally don't eat my owm cum and certainly not another man's. I have on many occasions watched another man eat my wife's pussy after several men have filled her with cum including me, that's his choice, I respect it and enjoy watching him eat my wife's well used pussy!

Reactions: Jackieevans
Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs.
Correct. But just from talking to a lot of other cucks the one consistent thing I get is cucks wanting to clean up and a lot that say they would or they have sucked their bull’s cock.
I also hang in a lot of gay sex venues and their are usually more married men trolling for men than single gay men.