He didnt wanted to..

As strange as it sounds I don't consider my hubby a cuck as we're not into humiliation and he is extremely masculine. But we're not really into labels so..........
Likewise we are not into humiliation and even though I do label myself as a bi cuck, I’m still a very masculine man with a 9” dick. And I am very open to anything. I think that increases my wife’s pleasure.

Likewise we are not into humiliation and even though I do label myself as a bi cuck, I’m still a very masculine man with a 9” dick. And I am very open to anything. I think that increases my wife’s pleasure.
Your wife is a lucky woman !!!!!!
How do her lovers manage to pleasure her if you have a nice 9 inches?

Your wife is a lucky woman !!!!!!
How do her lovers manage to pleasure her if you have a nice 9 inches?
Her lovers pleasure her just fine. Her main guy is 10 and half inches and really brings it. The other guys range between 9 and 10. I haven’t fucked her in 3 or 4 years but we are still very romantic.

I like the smell of my GF's pussy after she comes back from her bulls, which usually leads to a bit of licking. and I have sucked one guys cock during an MFM. No matter what if you are a cuck, you will end up at some point with her bulls cum in your mouth.

I like the smell of my GF's pussy after she comes back from her bulls, which usually leads to a bit of licking. and I have sucked one guys cock during an MFM. No matter what if you are a cuck, you will end up at some point with her bulls cum in your mouth.
I prefer lovers cum but in the end it's all the same

I ended up serving her bulls as well, never thought I’d be bi, yet I am made to suck their cocks often and take the load. As she wishes.

I can only imagine how much that turns her on. Cause it turned me on.
She does love it yes. Especially when my hands are tied behind my back, I knee in front of her bull(s) and suck their cocks. They often sit on my face as well deep in my throat, licking their balls or arse if that what she wants me to do...

She does love it yes. Especially when my hands are tied behind my back, I knee in front of her bull(s) and suck their cocks. They often sit on my face as well deep in my throat, licking their balls or arse if that what she wants me to do...
Nice. I’m not that much into licking the bull’s ass but I’ve done it a couple of times.

Correct. But just from talking to a lot of other cucks the one consistent thing I get is cucks wanting to clean up and a lot that say they would or they have sucked their bull’s cock.
I also hang in a lot of gay sex venues and their are usually more married men trolling for men than single gay men.
Personally I love licking up the left overs, I’d rather eat it out of hairy hot fresh fucked pussy or suck a nice cock , than lick it off the body . But I’m bisexual, and even though I love a nice big reward after giving a great blow job and I do swallow, the thought of eating my own cum isn’t something I would like at all , not saying I wouldn’t do it , but I would avoid it if I could.

Personally I love licking up the left overs, I’d rather eat it out of hairy hot fresh fucked pussy or suck a nice cock , than lick it off the body . But I’m bisexual, and even though I love a nice big reward after giving a great blow job and I do swallow, the thought of eating my own cum isn’t something I would like at all , not saying I wouldn’t do it , but I would avoid it if I could.
When you are a sub who is denied sex even wanking sometimes for two three months, than when the opportunity rises you don’t think twice about eating your own cum. My wife does like to humiliate me by allowing me to make myself cum by rubbing my cock on her feet- the catch is usually it happens to entertain the bull or her bestie. I have to lick her feet clean-which I do enjoy as love nice feet. But am also desperate to cum, so I pay the price of licking it all up afterwards.
But this is just me- I am a sub, I enjoy humiliation...

When you are a sub who is denied sex even wanking sometimes for two three months, than when the opportunity rises you don’t think twice about eating your own cum. My wife does like to humiliate me by allowing me to make myself cum by rubbing my cock on her feet- the catch is usually it happens to entertain the bull or her bestie. I have to lick her feet clean-which I do enjoy as love nice feet. But am also desperate to cum, so I pay the price of licking it all up afterwards.
But this is just me- I am a sub, I enjoy humiliation...
I can dig that, if you enjoy and she does too it’s no ones business to judge. Personally for me , rather than being a sub I would describe myself as an initiator, kind of controlling to a degree, but had no real control once she she got going lol . Damn I loved watching her fuck , she was so very sexual, a natural born slut, when I gave her the green light to fuck outside the home on her own , I might as well started the divorce papers then . See she was a slut when I married her and she stayed straight for over 30 years, when she got told it was okay to be a married slut she made up for lost time lol. I got tired of being alone at that point , eating pussy two hours after a fuck is just not the same as licking a lovers dick off and burying your face in a fresh fucked hairy pussy . When she quit sharing, there was nothing in it for me anymore. I would recommend the lifestyle if you keep it to sharing but when it goes to the wife going out you got to be very strong to handle that , I couldn’t .

Reactions: Cuckhubby85_
Most men get 'post orgasm blues' immediately after orgasm. Losing all interest in sex isn't conducive to doing something that isn't generally in one's comfort zone.
Yes. This is me. It makes me so hard to think of eating a creamy load right from her pussy and id
even like her to grind on my head rubbing her
Mound across my face and humping like mad. And i always think id eat my own cum, but when I shoot, im done.