Hearing but not seeing them play

I'm not a cuck, but have thought this would be incredibly hot. Oddly enough, the quieter and more subtle the noises, the hotter I think it would be.

When I was single I lived in a few apartments where I could hear my neighbors fucking and I thought that was cool. None of them were over the top about it. You would just hear that steady rhythm of their beds moving or there was one who had squeaky bed springs. Occasionally the man would give a loud groan when he came. Thanks for the memories.

It's fun but not as fun. I've walked out of the room a few times just to stroke and listen.... then like to walk in and see. She doesn't like being alone though

My gf just had her first time alone with him when we slept at his place, when she was ready to come to bed with me she asked if she could go to his bedroom, which I said yes, and they quickly began having intense sex, the sounds of her moaning and of him cumming at the end while I was in the other room trying to hear it all won't ever leave my head.

• Love
Reactions: Tiny_Market
I have had to only listen to them a few times, some men can't perform well with me in the same room as they fuck my wife.

Only way it works for us. I make them drinks, we chat for 10 minutes, then she takes his hand, smiles a devilish smile and walks into master bedroom and closes and locks the door. I’ve never been allowed to watch…..but I do put my ear against the door and hear what she never sounds like w me…

We'll meet him again soon, they've been fantasising A LOT about having sex without condom this time so I'll end up licking his cum from her pussy, a bit nervous, there will be a lot to clean.

Reactions: Johnfun
I love when she is in another room with a guy and I can hear them having hard sex. Her moans and whimpering sound so hot, as well as the bed creaking and banging. Then hearing as they go faster and finally cum.