Hello Couples, ladies, and fellow guys!

Not sure if this is a requirement, but I thought I would say hello. I am a tall attractive guy seeking one lady or couple for ongoing service.
I travel the Midwest for work, so even though we are not in the same city this could be a chance to have a bf with less frequency, and you will never run into me accidentally. I had an amazing 2 year experience, but they moved away. So hoping to find something similar since it was amazing for all of us. Thanks!! Attaching a fun pic....of me and my last Hotwife!

Attachments

• 086.jpg
    086.jpg
    361.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 082.jpg
    082.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 43
Not sure if this is a requirement, but I thought I would say hello. I am a tall attractive guy seeking one lady or couple for ongoing service.
I travel the Midwest for work, so even though we are not in the same city this could be a chance to have a bf with less frequency, and you will never run into me accidentally. I had an amazing 2 year experience, but they moved away. So hoping to find something similar since it was amazing for all of us. Thanks!! Attaching a fun pic....of me and my last Hotwife!
Too bad your not in texas.nice cock!