Hello Everyone!

New to the site.

Married 20 years. Not really in the lifestyle, but cucking is almost always in our dirty talk and really the only way to make me cum. Wife has cucked me a few times in the past few years, but nothing regular. I have never watched. she only tells me about the details... or tries to before I cum.

I love the fantasy, I really feel nervous about the reality. I used a dildo when we fuck since my dick can't get it done for her. Would love to chat with women who have cucked their hubbies and understand how they feel about it.

New to the site.

Married 20 years. Not really in the lifestyle, but cucking is almost always in our dirty talk and really the only way to make me cum. Wife has cucked me a few times in the past few years, but nothing regular. I have never watched. she only tells me about the details... or tries to before I cum.

I love the fantasy, I really feel nervous about the reality. I used a dildo when we fuck since my dick can't get it done for her. Would love to chat with women who have cucked their hubbies and understand how they feel about it.
Hello, I'm in the same situation as you, I would love to talk to someone in the same situation

New to the site.

New to the site.

i do photoshop tributes with my cock click my name see some i done just message me here or private i can do some pic for you you see what it be like

New to the site.

My wife is really impressed with big loads of cum