HELLO FROM FRANCE (Hotwife VIXEN and her Cuckhubby)

Yesssss
I loved that but, today, after more than 30 different males, Yann don’t wanna participation.
Hé prefere to watch and make pictures and video.

so , since 4 or 5 years, I only have to play with marvelous stranger cocks face to him... but I love that too....

My cuckold’s tiny dick (only 5 inches) is only for making love..

The strangers bulls’ one (often more than 7.5 inches) is for having some pleasure.

You love to play with the two cocks, the one of hubby and the big of the bull.

Last edited:
In this picture I posted I am sucked from a hot wife. She is more than 20 years older but very sexy and a really good sucker. Her hubby was just watching and taking pictures of me with her. We can chat if you want in a private conversation and share my hot fantasies with a beautiful French hotwife.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Sorry tiger but. I only meet on white large cocks...
And not so far from home..
Living in France could be difficult for a real meeting....

In this picture I posted I am sucked from a hot wife. She is more than 20 years older but very sexy and a really good sucker. Her hubby was just watching and taking pictures of me with her. We can chat if you want in a private conversation and share my hot fantasies with a beautiful French hotwife.

Sorry tiger but. I only meet on white large cocks...
And not so far from home..
Living in France could be difficult for a real meeting....

OKAY my lovely sexy lady! I totally understand! You are amazing. So I wish to share my fantasies with you though a real meeting will never happen( I never seek for real meetings in a website in general, so it 's not a big deal for me)

How do you check a new guy/lover if he has the benefits you seek for? I mean how do you know
My husband preselects the males on the internet (on French specialized swinger website) with precise photos of their b beautiful males but, in this case, I do not know the size of their sex: surprise but, fortunately, often very good surprise. ;-) like this young boy met in a disco 45 min before pics