Hello from the UK - New here here is Dee

esxcpl

Male
Gold
Hi all, We are Sid and Dee from the UK South coast
We are new to this and I hope you like Dee. We used to meet but not for many years now sadly. Dee has given permission for me to meet guys and girls for fun. She will also join in for the right people and if there is a connection
Hope you like

Attachments

• CIMG1582.JPG
    CIMG1582.JPG
    184.2 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_8952.JPEG
    IMG_8952.JPEG
    197.5 KB · Views: 139
Oh so she has no idea. Dee is fully aware i am Bi curious and really want to have some cock play experience. I am not in to Ass play at all. I want to hold, rub, stroke suck and kiss/lick a cock. just see how it goes from there really.
I also need to connect on an emotional level. its not all bout heres a cock, play with it and see you later. looking more long term, that maybe, just maybe Dee will join too.

Oh so she has no idea. Dee is fully aware i am Bi curious and really want to have some cock play experience. I am not in to Ass play at all. I want to hold, rub, stroke suck and kiss/lick a cock. just see how it goes from there really.
I also need to connect on an emotional level. its not all bout heres a cock, play with it and see you later. looking more long term, that maybe, just maybe Dee will join too.
I was bicurious. After sucking my 1st cock I loved it. Now I'm a bi cock sucker and love it as much as eating her wet smelly pussy.

Reactions: Tof82