Hello from the UK - New here here is Dee

Hi all, We are Sid and Dee from the UK South coast
We are new to this and I hope you like Dee. We used to meet but not for many years now sadly. Dee has given permission for me to meet guys and girls for fun. She will also join in for the right people and if there is a connection
Hope you like
She has a glorious arse, and perfect curvy hips - 😍

Reactions: toolman2c
Hi Barber31, thank you, I am glad you like. I love her ass a lot. What you in to?
Physically? All shapes and sizes, though I prefer ladies 40+. I tend to go for attitude; women who understand themselves and their sexuality more than any physical specification... that said, short hair is always something of a plus, and summer dresses are guaranteed to set my pulse racing 😉

We are new to this and I hope you like Dee. We used to meet but not for many years now sadly. Dee has given permission for me to meet guys and girls for fun. She will also join in for the right people and if there is a connection
Hope you like
Your welcome dear. I m sameerdewan from India independent playboy and bull for couples and Single Ladies

I am a brown Indian male travelling to London on 25-26 Nov for business trip. I will be staying a good hotel in riverbank london. Would you be interested in meeting.

Hope you like
Wife is a hottie

Hope you like
YES I'd love 2learn more about u2, I sure love her sexy hot well rounded butt,., "just rite" I'm excited 2c her and want to chat with u both, 'color me anxious'

Reactions: esxcpl
Hope you like
Such a fine wife u have, I’m Uk based wanna swap PM?

Hope you like
Hello 👋💋