Hello from USA.

Wife and hubby just having some fun, he has been awesome so I am sharing our lifestyle of 4 years and do the humiliation thing for him and chat with new people in the process. I have had a steady boyfriend for some time because hubby is great in so many ways but he is a pretty obese little masturbator that lost any sex appeal a long time ago. He is the typical submissive with an actual real life tiny penis that doesn't get hard for sex and barely gets visible when he plays with himself. But he enjoys pulling it all of the time to being a cuckold and I enjoy what my friend and I have very much so thankfully we have made it work. sex is not an option for him so I like doing things for him to masturbate to so we are happy to share and meet new friends !

Wife and hubby just having some fun, he has been awesome so I am sharing our lifestyle of 4 years and do the humiliation thing for him and chat with new people in the process. I have had a steady boyfriend for some time because hubby is great in so many ways but he is a pretty obese little masturbator that lost any sex appeal a long time ago. He is the typical submissive with an actual real life tiny penis that doesn't get hard for sex and barely gets visible when he plays with himself. But he enjoys pulling it all of the time to being a cuckold and I enjoy what my friend and I have very much so thankfully we have made it work. sex is not an option for him so I like doing things for him to masturbate to so we are happy to share and meet new friends !
Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act