Hello I'm a Older Colorado Wannabe Dom

I am seeking couples , Married Ladies allowed to play , & or Besties looking to Share a Older Gentleman. I am single ( divorced / widower ) clean Respectful with a side of kink . In hopes of finding Female Playmates for casual meets and lucky outings , willing to explore and have a good time exploring . Must be ddf , be able to host , & of course be in Colorado ... If hosting is a issue we can find a place to have some fun . It's not a deal breaker I am always willing to meet in public first , after all there must be some attraction in order for us to move forward , as well as common kinks and Interests . So to let you know up front I am for the most part a open book if it's out of bounds I will let you know up front . I am widower seeking sexual gratification, but it does not mean i am not seeking long term get togethers . I would prefer honest commitment , loyalty of our time together , & understanding of each other's time . I am a serious minded & in hopes that me being up front about what I expect will meet your needs . Any questions I am willing to discuss in private chat first , then if we click would be open and willing to discuss possibilities of a meeting place if truly Interested? So if your seeking , allowed to play around and are clean and respectable why not hit me up ? The worst that can happen is we don't click, I promise I won't bite unless you expect a hello nibble 😏💯. Look forward to any serious responses , hope to hear from you soon ,...

Reactions: Mack351