Serious Colorado gentlemen Seeking Sexy Vixen's to play

I consider myself a very kinky sexual Gentleman in need of sexual active friends allowed to play with others . I prefer sexy well built ladies , I am partial to Shorties from 4'-11" to 5' 6" , I myself am 6'4" average body not over weight. I am well endowed & girthy ! If you have kinks you enjoy or wish to explore as long as they are fairly clean & pleasurable I would like to get. A chance to know you . I am a widower in search of a playmate or mates if I am so Lucky , lol ... But seriously it's been a while and I feel that a mutual attraction is important , so if you would like to chat please , I am serious in my quest hope you are too ? If we hit it off right , I would consider long term , I am clean decent , no std's , have a very open mind when it comes to certain kinks and will be willing to consider any mutual Pleasures to be explored ... Please be serious as I am Very Serious ! Not interested in drama or any childish games of jealousy.... Willing to chat and discuss any possibilities as this is a pleasure and a privilege to be able find others that are mindful of such activity.... Talk soon I hope ???