Hello Maried Couples!

Hello everyone! I want to have detailed and maybe face -shared chats with married couples. My wife is a little closer to my fantasy and this lifestyle day by day. So I'm going to take more detailed pictures and I'm looking for couples where I can share it mutually. I found some couples from here already just little seats left :) This is my wife by the way. She is 28
Seeing that lovely picture of your wife makes me wish even more that my wife would be interested in sex more and specifically joining me online for chats like you are talking about. Unfortunately she is not and thus I would not be able to share anything of her. Would love to see more of your wife though, if possible.

Reactions: wokbuya
Hello everyone! I want to have detailed and maybe face -shared chats with married couples. My wife is a little closer to my fantasy and this lifestyle day by day. So I'm going to take more detailed pictures and I'm looking for couples where I can share it mutually. I found some couples from here already just little seats left :) This is my wife by the way. She is 28
Married couple. Been stag and vixen for about a year. some swinging prior to that.

Reactions: charlesdikens
New on this site but happy to chat with you !