Hello Maried Couples!

Hello everyone! I want to have detailed and maybe face -shared chats with married couples. My wife is a little closer to my fantasy and this lifestyle day by day. So I'm going to take more detailed pictures and I'm looking for couples where I can share it mutually. I found some couples from here already just little seats left :) This is my wife by the way. She is 28
hello

Reactions: wokbuya
Hello everyone! I want to have detailed and maybe face -shared chats with married couples. My wife is a little closer to my fantasy and this lifestyle day by day. So I'm going to take more detailed pictures and I'm looking for couples where I can share it mutually. I found some couples from here already just little seats left :) This is my wife by the way. She is 28
tall dark n handsome 20 year old here. lets touch dicks in her mouth

Muazzam güzellikte bir kadına sahipsin ;)

Hi Wok. My wife and I are new. We got her, her first bull about two months ago and it’s working out much better than I thought. We’re hesitant to share pictures now because she has a corporate job and needs to be discreet but feel free to reach out anytime if you’d like to chat with us.

• Love
Hi Wok. My wife and I are new. We got her, her first bull about two months ago and it’s working out much better than I thought. We’re hesitant to share pictures now because she has a corporate job and needs to be discreet but feel free to reach out anytime if you’d like to chat with us.
Ah. Yes, your wife is very pretty. Just take it slow and try to find a young but mature bull for her.