Hello Toronto and area

Dmarks

Couple
Gold
Hi there. My wife and I are looking to get back into the scene. Took a little break but it’s time to get back to the lifestyle. My wife would get together with old boyfriends that she knew were safe. It was tons of fun watching them flirt in public and then go back to our place and watch them go at it under the rouse I was away on business. We also enjoyed playing on our vacations and watching her in action while we were away.

That’s not an option anymore so looking for other couples or bulls in the area for a little fun. She is 42, 130lb, thin brunette with D breasts and a hungry sex appetite. I am 48, 165lb with avg build.

Last edited:
Hi there. My wife and I are looking to get back into the scene. Took a little break for kids but it’s time to get back to the lifestyle. Before kids my wife would get together with old boyfriends that she knew were safe. It was tons of fun watching them flirt in public and then go back to our place and watch them go at it under the rouse I was away on business.

That’s not an option anymore so looking for other couples or bulls in the area for a little fun. She is 42, 130lb, thin brunette with D breasts and a hungry sex appetite. I am 48, 165lb with avg build.
Hi how are you doing? East Indian male 5ft9 40yrs old kik is rhymetime007 about 7inch

Hi there. My wife and I are looking to get back into the scene. Took a little break for kids but it’s time to get back to the lifestyle. Before kids my wife would get together with old boyfriends that she knew were safe. It was tons of fun watching them flirt in public and then go back to our place and watch them go at it under the rouse I was away on business.

She sounds amazing! I love that kink as well, one of the hottest things to do is having a go at it when "you're away". I live in the area as well and would love to talk to you some more.

She sounds amazing! I love that kink as well, one of the hottest things to do is having a go at it when "you're away". I live in the area as well and would love to talk to you some more.
Are you a couple? Just curious. We talked about doing a couple swap some time with everyone in the same room. Tell us a little more about yourself and whatbyou’re Into. Send as chat please.

hi there, from Windsor, Ontario, but travel to Toronto often.. Have experience sharing my wife.. Interested in bull or couple swap if mutual attraction. both in our 40's, fit, respectable..

cheers
[/QUOTE
Hi there. Let’s connect and see how it goes.

Just an update for everyone's benefit. Most of the posts and comments on this forum have been from my wife. Going forward I will include a (D) at the beginning of any posts that come from me. The rest are from her. BTW. Love the dirty talk between some if you and her. Very hot indeed.

Reactions: Mingle
Hi there. My wife and I are looking to get back into the scene. Took a little break but it’s time to get back to the lifestyle. My wife would get together with old boyfriends that she knew were safe. It was tons of fun watching them flirt in public and then go back to our place and watch them go at it under the rouse I was away on business. We also enjoyed playing on our vacations and watching her in action while we were away.

Hi, I'm 32 year old male, handsome, average physique and I'm into cuckolding. If you're interested let me know