Hello

Is like to know what your thinking if doing to me.would u gape my pussy like this
oh wow mmmmm I would luv to pull your ass cheeks apart and gape your pussy while I jerk off. I would luv to lick you out - both your pussy and your ass, and then fuck your pussy really hard, and if are up for it, I would luv to slide my stiff cock into your ass too. mmmmm there's more I want to do to you - oh wow you got me sooooo hard

Reactions: tmaniac777
Well let me open my ass up for u
ooooh wow what a great ass - I want to thrust my stiff cock in there and fuck your ass really hard and fill your ass with my cum, and then I want to withdraw my big stiff cock and while you ass still gapes wide open through being stretched by my cock, I want to go down on you and run my tongue around the inside edge of your asshole and taste the mixture of your ass juice mingled with my cum. I know you would taste so good. mmmmm

You could eat me out from behind.but when u pull that cock out it better go in my mouth so I could taste your fun mixed with the sweet taste of my ass

You could eat me out from behind.but when u pull that cock out it better go in my mouth so I could taste your fun mixed with the sweet taste of my ass
ooooh wow you are soooo hot and sexy. mmmm yes, so want to lick your ass out and slide my cock into your mouth. mmmmmm and I want to wrap my lips around your pussy and have you ******** into my mouth. I so want to drink your juices.

ooooh yes, you are soooo hot and sexy you made me cum very hard and very profusely - I imagined that I was cumming in your gorgeous asshole. mmmmm thank you for being so amazingly hot and sexy.

Reactions: Latina wife
Ooh wow that would be sooo amazing. Have you really done that - taken a guy's cock straight from your ass to your mouth - do you like the taste ? mmmm