New Real User w/Photos

Hi! Wife here! I don't need a messenger but exploring more into this forum/kink is as intriguing as it is intimidating. I am pretty shy, and wasn't sure if people would even want to see me. Hubby and I are starting this journey together because I'm very much into the idea of getting fucked by someone else and being desired by others but I also get off on having his permission, being told what to do, and praise for doing a good job.
I don't know how you figure people wouldn't want to see you, you're a total smoke show

Hi! Wife here! I don't need a messenger but exploring more into this forum/kink is as intriguing as it is intimidating. I am pretty shy, and wasn't sure if people would even want to see me. Hubby and I are starting this journey together because I'm very much into the idea of getting fucked by someone else and being desired by others but I also get off on having his permission, being told what to do, and praise for doing a good job.
you,re a gorgeous sexy wife,and i admire women showing how slutty&naughty they look in sexy lingerie&high Heels and you turning me on so much teasing me with your pics,i love the humiliation getting teased and jerking off to a sexy wife like you,i do anything for you if you please show more to tease me

Welcome to the forum!

Such an absolutely stunning lady in these pictures!! Your husband and all who are privileged with getting to see and enjoy you are extremely lucky individuals. I'd love to get to know you both, and would be happy to do as much as possible to help you on your exploration while your here.

Here ya go. ;)
Beautiful! Wow!! gorgeous thighs! That elegant lace cradling her tender labia. Just imagining this beautiful woman squeezing hubby’s hand as her bull caresses her, spreads & locks her, then pounds her cervix rightfully seeding her. A goddess! Her rings radiating her devotion. You are so lucky sir!

Hola foro wwtp! Mi esposa y yo solo saludamos. Ella está interesada en escuchar tus opiniones... Déjale saber lo que piensas a continuación y tal vez te responda con más fotos.;)

View attachment 1733225
la que esta escribiendo es la chica de esta pareja y aquí les mando mi respuesta y un video para que veas lo que te hago
ese cuerpo maravilloso se mereces que primero yo soy la que la desnuda y la llevo a el momento donde este lista para recibir la pinga de mi marido por los dos lados

Attachments

• IMG_20230923_003622_977.jpg
    IMG_20230923_003622_977.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20230923_003614_676.jpg
    IMG_20230923_003614_676.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20230923_003617_771.jpg
    IMG_20230923_003617_771.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20230923_003620_776.jpg
    IMG_20230923_003620_776.jpg