Hi new here

UKcouple9

Couple
Hey, relatively new on forum and first post.
I have opened up to my wife being allowed to hook up with other men and play. Still early days, i love it when she tells me about previous boyfriends fucking her. She has agreed for us to share a photo of her and her sexy legs.
Let know what u think? Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_2383.jpeg
    IMG_2383.jpeg
    367.5 KB · Views: 258
I have opened up to my wife being allowed to hook up with other men and play. Still early days, i love it when she tells me about previous boyfriends fucking her. She has agreed for us to share a photo of her and her sexy legs.
Might as well snap an other one of her ass to, please?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Wow your wife so Hot and sexy. I m interested for fuck her

Hey, Thanks for all the likes and comments. the wife is enjoying the attention! We are both in our early 40’s. At the moment we are at the fantasy stage. She has said that the idea excites her and she hasn’t said no. I reckon if the right situation arose with the right guy she would love to. So trying not to push the subject to much, which is a balance!
I am trying to get some more sexy photos to post and for you to all to enjoy.

Great pins. Would worship them from the ground all the way up to her ass.

Hey, Thanks for all the likes and comments. the wife is enjoying the attention! We are both in our early 40’s. At the moment we are at the fantasy stage. She has said that the idea excites her and she hasn’t said no. I reckon if the right situation arose with the right guy she would love to. So trying not to push the subject to much, which is a balance!
Hi guys!
She can come here.

Hello

Nice legs… won’t be short of offers I’m sure. 🔥👌🏻😉

As everyone has said, your wife has some great legs and I'd love to see more of her. Depending where you are in the country, maybe we can chat and see how things develop. S

I love that pose, has she ever taken photos online before?

Send her here!

Update how things are progressing. It been a while since I ve posted any thing so here’s a quick update on the hotwife journey…….

Since giving her a hall pass to play with anyone she wants to about a year ago, she hasn’t met up with or fucked anyone yet. She’s said she would be interested in only doing it alone with out me watching or being there which I said ok. But apart of me wants to see her having sex rather than hearing about afterwards. I can see from other posts people have highlighted the preferred choice and pros and cons for them.

Our sex role playing together has exploded which is great. She has told me about her imagining one of my mates who is ripped fucking her on the stairs. So we ve role played with her closing her eyes and imagining him fucking her while talking dirty and shouting his name out as she cums, she seems to love this and it is so fucking hot.

She also woke up from a dream the other day about her on a train to work chatting to a stranger and ended up fucking him and riding his cock. We ended up spooning in bed with her talking dirty about being fucked on a train.

I can understand that there is a big difference between her actual fucking and her role playing. I ve thought how many people are in a similar situation, with only the wife happy to role play at the moment?

I think most women generally struggle with the idea of going with some one else and the risks involved.

Which in all honesty I am happy she is happy to play along, rather than a cold no.

Hot sexy legs like to see up a little higher I'm sure they're connected to something yummy 😋🔥😍