We are a married couple. Send us a photo/video of your wife.

My name is Elizabeth, my husband's name is Bayram, we are from Turkey.
On this forum, we discovered a new fetish for having sex. Almost every evening we come in here and look at photos and videos of your wives, as well as your sex with them. It excites us a lot and I masturbate to Bayram while watching. This is his favorite activity in the evenings. We found several couples on this forum who regularly send us their new photos and videos, watching which we get excited. However, people cannot take such photos often, so we ask you to send photos/videos of your wives or sex with them. This can be done through a dialogue, who doesn't want to post it here. This will help Bayram to cum. For some of you who will be more active, we will sometimes be able to send photos of Bayram's sperm after viewing photos with your wives.
If you have any questions, then ask them. I hope this topic will become active, including for our communication.
Anyone who wants to know about our relationship has various questions, write
I like it. Bayram's cock looks beautiful in your mouth. Your lips looks so sweet.

I have an idea that can make both of you become hyper-excited. All off us could talk in real time. Hearing our voices. I can describe to you both how I would fuck Elizabeth. I would go into such detail to make Bayram so excited. Elizabeth can also talk and describe what exactly she is doing to me. Like licking the head of my cock as I ejaculate all over her lips and into her mouth.

Tell me what you think.

Reactions: Desejo de corno