We are a married couple. Send us a photo/video of your wife.

Fifushka12

Couple
Gold
My name is Elizabeth, my husband's name is Bayram, we are from Turkey.
On this forum, we discovered a new fetish for having sex. Almost every evening we come in here and look at photos and videos of your wives, as well as your sex with them. It excites us a lot and I masturbate to Bayram while watching. This is his favorite activity in the evenings. We found several couples on this forum who regularly send us their new photos and videos, watching which we get excited. However, people cannot take such photos often, so we ask you to send photos/videos of your wives or sex with them. This can be done through a dialogue, who doesn't want to post it here. This will help bayram to cum. For some of you who will be more active, we will sometimes be able to send photos of Bayram's sperm after viewing photos with your wives.
If you have any questions, then ask them. I hope this topic will become active, including for our communication.
Anyone who wants to know about our relationship has various questions, write

Attachments

• IMG_7473.jpeg
    IMG_7473.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 621
  • IMG_7475.jpeg
    IMG_7475.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 655
On this forum, we discovered a new fetish for having sex. Almost every evening we come in here and look at photos and videos of your wives, as well as your sex with them. It excites us a lot and I masturbate to Bayram while watching. This is his favorite activity in the evenings. We found several couples on this forum who regularly send us their new photos and videos, watching which we get excited. However, people cannot take such photos often, so we ask you to send photos/videos of your wives or sex with them. This can be done through a dialogue, who doesn't want to post it here. This will help bayram to cum. For some of you who will be more active, we will sometimes be able to send photos of Bayram's sperm after viewing photos with your wives.
If you have any questions, then ask them. I hope this topic will become active, including for our communication.
I can help

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Меня зовут Елизавета, мужа зовут Байрам, мы из Турции.
На этом форуме мы обнаружили новый фетиш на секс. Почти каждый вечер мы приходим сюда и смотрим фотографии и видео ваших жен, а также ваш секс с ними. Нас это очень возбуждает, и я мастурбирую на Байрама во время просмотра. Это его любимое занятие по вечерам. На этом форуме мы нашли несколько пар, которые регулярно присылают нам свои новые фото и видео, просматривая которые, мы испытываем восторг. Однако люди не могут делать такие фото часто, поэтому мы просим вас присылать фото/видео ваших жен или секса с ними. Это можно сделать через диалог, кто не хочет, выкладывайте сюда. Это поможет байраму кончить. Некоторым из вас, кто будет более активен, мы иногда сможем присылать фотографии спермы Байрама после просмотра фотографий с вашими женами.
Если у вас есть вопросы, то задавайте их. Надеюсь, эта тема станет активной, в том числе и для нашего общения.
У всех, кто хочет узнать о наших отношениях, есть различные вопросы, пишите.
I can help
How can you help? We are listening to you

That is awesome, love chatting with couples when they’re both on and getting off together!

😈Many people write in private messages! If you are embarrassed to do it here, then write to us in personal discussions! We are interested not only in photos, but also in live communication with real people!!
🔥💧💦

😈Many people write in private messages! If you are embarrassed to do it here, then write to us in personal discussions! We are interested not only in photos, but also in live communication with real people!!
🔥💧💦