Collecting photos of your wives and girlfriends

Please send me photos of your wives, girlfriends and other women you love. No naked or vulgar ones. I am interested in photos from vacations, family events, weddings, etc. Add to them her name, age, location and other information. And, if you feel brave enough, write your fantasies about that person.

Post them here or send them to me in a private message. All these photos will go to my album. Access to it is paid, so they will not be leaked to the rest of the Internet. But still anyone interested, including you, will be able to see them. If you want, just ask me for the link.

And what will I do with them next? Well, you will have to wait until I gather enough and see for yourselves. Let's just say that this is my personal art project.

Please send me photos of your wives, girlfriends and other women you love. No naked or vulgar ones. I am interested in photos from vacations, family events, weddings, etc. Add to them her name, age, location and other information. And, if you feel brave enough, write your fantasies about that person.

Post them here or send them to me in a private message. All these photos will go to my album. Access to it is paid, so they will not be leaked to the rest of the Internet. But still anyone interested, including you, will be able to see them. If you want, just ask me for the link.

And what will I do with them next? Well, you will have to wait until I gather enough and see for yourselves. Let's just say that this is my personal art project.
Our pics are all available using AnyDesk.

Por favor envíeme fotos de sus esposas, novias y otras mujeres que ama. Nada de desnudos o vulgares. Estoy interesado en fotos de vacaciones, eventos familiares, bodas, etc. Agregue su nombre, edad, ubicación y otra información. Y, si te sientes lo suficientemente valiente, escribe tus fantasías sobre esa persona.

Publícalos aquí o envíamelos en un mensaje privado. Todas estas fotos irán a mi álbum. El acceso a la misma es de pago, por lo que no se filtrarán al resto de Internet. Pero aún así, cualquier persona interesada, incluido usted, podrá verlos. Si quieres, solo pídeme el enlace.

¿Y qué voy a hacer con ellos a continuación? Bueno, tendrán que esperar hasta que reúna suficientes y ver por ustedes mismos. Digamos que este es mi proyecto de arte personal.
desde cuba mi mujer

Attachments

• VID-20230204-WA0002.mp4
    5.7 MB
  • VID-20230201-WA0246.mp4
    3.3 MB

My kik
Socal2vegas

Attachments

• IMG_9250.jpeg
    IMG_9250.jpeg
    544.3 KB · Views: 210

What is your KIK? I will send you pics of my wife there.

Attachments

• IMG_4643.jpeg
    IMG_4643.jpeg
    779.7 KB · Views: 111