Hello

Little update how is my hubby training going.
I have kept him away from sex and he is getting desperate. He is begging me almost every day now. So i told him today if i let him fuck me then he is going to clean my pussy after or no more sex for him. If he cum inside me and he is not gonna lick my pussy after, then he is going to agree and let me fuck his best friend.
Hubby told me he is thinking about it but he is not happy with my request :D Well i let him choose if he wants to get sex then he is going to enjoy his cum taste.

Last edited:
i love the power play you have going. if your husband submits to your power play its not cruel, it's kinky. But if you force him against everything, then yes it's a bit cruel. Sounds to me like your just kinky though, you want him to enjoy it and be part of it.

I have kept him away from sex and he is getting desperate. He is begging me almost every day now. So i told him today if i let him fuck me then he is going to clean my pussy after or no more sex for him. If he cum inside me and he is not gonna lick my pussy after, then he is going to agree and let me fuck his best friend.
Hubby told me he is thinking about it but he is not happy with my request :D Well i let him choose if he wants to get sex then he is going to enjoy his cum taste.
It's amazing how you train your husband!

Well yes, ofcourse i want him to enjoy same things what i have to offer :).I know what iam worth and if my hubby want me then he should do what i wish.
My Goddess wants this the most. Do it with me FFM. She thinks I’ll be a real woman when a bull "introduces" me.

Holes.jpg

It is always hot when I cum deep inside a wife and her hubby cleans up all my sperm.