Hello!

Hello! I am a 21 year old Irish white male bull looking for adventurous couples or lonely women. Yes i know that I am a little young, but that is why this usually works form me! It also helps that I stay fit and i have a seven inch cock. Typically, I like to be the bull with black/brown couples, the women love how white I am. I moved to Pullman Washington in February and I want to get out and meet new people. Ive been seeing lots of older indian women i would love to talk too lol. Send me a message if you have a hot wife.

Wife likes to dress like a pre pubescent cheerleader and have sex with you guys. Want to have sex with her?
Hello! I am a 21 year old Irish white male bull looking for adventurous couples or lonely women. Yes i know that I am a little young, but that is why this usually works form me! It also helps that I stay fit and i have a seven inch cock. Typically, I like to be the bull with black/brown couples, the women love how white I am. I moved to Pullman Washington in February and I want to get out and meet new people. Ive been seeing lots of older indian women i would love to talk too lol. Send me a message if you have a hot wife.
krd

Attachments

• 37B4C523-FDB5-49DE-8941-80A86B7C8936.jpeg
    37B4C523-FDB5-49DE-8941-80A86B7C8936.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 24