Hello

she loves to cheat on me and humiliate me. I see her get fucked in a bathroom. Pretty good at sucking your cock. he is searching for cock.
I passed her around last night at a party. 5 guys all cream pied her and fucked her mouth. It was hot. She wanted to stop and the guys kept fucking her she loved it lol

• Love
Reactions: Blackwolf
she loves to cheat on me and humiliate me. I see her get fucked in a bathroom. Pretty good at sucking your cock. he is searching for cock.
I'm in Minnesota and you have said you are Dorchester. It may not be near me but you are more than welcome to send her to me for a little mini sex vacation so I can use her up and can record it for you. Jason

I'm in Minnesota and you have said you are Dorchester. It may not be near me but you are more than welcome to send her to me for a little mini sex vacation so I can use her up and can record it for you. Jason
How long would you need to stretch her out and face fuck her

What will you do to her. Do you have a huge cock
I think of forcing her head down on my bed as I command her to stick her ass up higher to accept my cock. I will have her enter my room when it is pitch dark with her heart pumping not knowing where I am before she feels me grabbing her and throwing her on the bed and ripping her clothes off before stabbing her with my hard cock. I'm over 8"