Hello

I think of forcing her head down on my bed as I command her to stick her ass up higher to accept my cock. I will have her enter my room when it is pitch dark with her heart pumping not knowing where I am before she feels me grabbing her and throwing her on the bed and ripping her clothes off before stabbing her with my hard cock. I'm over 8"
She would cum all over the place

She loves that
I'm amazed that she is 50 if those are recent pictures. She does keep in very good shape and has earned having my cock in her so she can enjoy it. I see that you are located in SF, my airport is MSP. Would she want to travel or for you to send her to me? I am single so she can stay with me and we can enjoy each other's body all during her stay.

Hey there!
I am in the South Bay. Not far. Lets chat!
Hey how you doing
I'm amazed that she is 50 if those are recent pictures. She does keep in very good shape and has earned having my cock in her so she can enjoy it. I see that you are located in SF, my airport is MSP. Would she want to travel or for you to send her to me? I am single so she can stay with me and we can enjoy each other's body all during her stay.
send her a picture of you so she could decide. Yes she is almost 51 years old . She always hooks up with 30 year olds . If we decide to do this who is paying for flight up and back and food?

Hey how you doing

send her a picture of you so she could decide. Yes she is almost 51 years old . She always hooks up with 30 year olds . If we decide to do this who is paying for flight up and back and food?
She has seen my cock media here. I can supply her stay by staying at my house and all of her food. I wanted to see where you were located because I can't do anything about the flight. When looking at flights in the past for SF and SJ, SJ has been a much better deal. Do you know how long she may want to stay? It can be up to her.

Attachments

• IMG_20220914_123135 (2).jpg
    IMG_20220914_123135 (2).jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20220914_123053 (5).jpg
    IMG_20220914_123053 (5).jpg
    797.8 KB · Views: 4
  • index 1.png
    index 1.png
    5 MB · Views: 6
She is actually almost 51. She is very fit. Never seen any guy that can out fuck her. They usually burn out first. She is 5’4” 95 to 100 pounds lol and energy up the ass. She cums a lot. Think your white cock can make her cum?

I am 57 and people think I am 35 haha

I know my cock would enjoy
She is actually almost 51. She is very fit. Never seen any guy that can out fuck her. They usually burn out first. She is 5’4” 95 to 100 pounds lol and energy up the ass. She cums a lot. Think your white cock can make her cum?
I know my cock would enjoy trying. With her looks she would make it very easy to get me up and ready. I love her breasts and would spend plenty of time playing with them.

I know my cock would enjoy

I know my cock would enjoy trying. With her looks she would make it very easy to get me up and ready. I love her breasts and would spend plenty of time playing with them.
True fake 36 DD and 51 lolol but she is still fuckable you would love yelling at her and fucking her.

she loves to cheat on me and humiliate me. I see her get fucked in a bathroom. Pretty good at sucking your cock. he is searching for cock.
id fuck the shit out ofher

Attachments

• IMG_20221123_182647.jpg
    IMG_20221123_182647.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 5
  • received_479688344197638.jpeg
    received_479688344197638.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 6
  • received_3325454841060473.jpeg