Help. How to approach cuckold with gf???

Wannabecuck1987

Dec 10, 2017
Hi everyone

I need some advice please!!!

Long story short im a 30yr male with a long term partner wondering how to approach my cuckold fantacy with my gf.

Basically in bed recently she has started saying things like im a slut or whore and has even said on occasion shes my prostitute and im absolutly desperate to tell her i like thinking of her been slutty, from what shes been saying so does too but she always says shes MY slut or MY whore. I know she has cheated in the past but was riddled with guilt(she confessed)

Any reccomendations on hiw to approach it with her????

P.s sorry for the bad grammer/spelling

Thaanks

Hi everyone

Long story short im a 30yr male with a long term partner wondering how to approach my cuckold fantacy with my gf.

Basically in bed recently she has started saying things like im a slut or whore and has even said on occasion shes my prostitute and im absolutly desperate to tell her i like thinking of her been slutty, from what shes been saying so does too but she always says shes MY slut or MY whore. I know she has cheated in the past but was riddled with guilt(she confessed)

Thaanks
Take things very slow. Your still working on repairing your relationship. Don't add a new curve to it. And be very careful what you wish for.

Take things very slow. Your still working on repairing your relationship. Don't add a new curve to it. And be very careful what you wish for.

Hi thanks for the reply

Weve been together for over 15yrs and she cheated when she was younger about 10yrs ago so we have recovered and are stronger than ever atm

The thing is hiw do i bring it up into a conversation? I feel as tho she would like the idea as she was quite slutty before we met

Reactions: Jill Morgan
Tell her you woke up last night with a raging hard on and she will ask why. Then tailor your story to what you would like her to be doing in the future. This can be used again and again to bring the topic up. Honey I had that same dream last night and it is making me as horny as hell.

I think you have clear situation. Encourage her to speak about her desires while you fuck. When she tells you she is your slut say that you love your slut. Ask her how slutty she is and how far she wish to go. There is nothing you should say. Just encourage her to say it. Than if what she said is not enough for you ask her what about... DP or swap and so on. She is no stranger to cheating so let her be your slut not just a slut. When you have a wife like that you better enjoy it.

One way to do it is roleplay. I'm in the same boat but recently has the office all to myself and had her come in pretending she needed my services but couldn't pay. Naturally she sucked my cock and got bent over my desk to procure my services for her "husband". In essence you become the other man in this scenario and can push boundaries by pretending to be a bull making her do things. Got her saying stuff like can I still come visit you when my husband gets out of jail? Easy way to introduce the concept of her fucking other men while letting her know it's all good.

When you do bring it up to her, she may ask if it's not the same as when she cheated. At that time, you need to reassure her that as long as you're doing it together, it's not cheating....just sport fucking. It may take her a little bit to be reassured that you enjoy it too, so make sure and let her know how much you enjoy it, and how much you love her. My wife was a little reluctant at first, but now....she absolutely loves fucking strangers. We don't do it with anyone we know, and ABSOLUTELY no ex boyfriends. Hope you get the nerve to bring it up to her, and best of luck. :)

I met Elaine when I was 32 and she was 29. We were both divorced with no kids. After dating for several months I really started liking her. I got Elaine to pose for sexy Polaroid pics and she didn't seem to object like some women do. After about a year I decided to broach the idea of sharing her. Started with sex talk in the bedroom. While having sex she acted willing saying it might be fun, but nothing ever actually happened. I knew for our relationship to go further I was going to have to press the issue to see if she was all talk and no action. I kept telling her to pick out some guy she would like to fuck. I didn't care if it was old lover or friend. She said she could not approach someone about having sex with them if she really loved me. I kept asking her about how to get set up some kind of meeting.
She finally said she would meet someone if I set it up. She wanted him to be out of town and not know any of her friends or mine. She wanted me to have discussed the sex with him before meeting her. She also reserved the right to back out at any time. I got lucky because the first experience was positive.
I guess what I am saying is that you have to talk and be specific about what you want and devise a plan that she is open to. No surprises!

Hi everyone

Thaanks
Well, if you feel you guys are strong enough to withstand it, just tell her how you feel. If she is okay with it, it can work wonders for you guys. I was always a quiet guy who married a girl who was a slut in the past, and had more men than i could think of, but she wanted to be a saint with me. When i found out, however, it drove me nuts and a few years after being married finally had the courage to talk to her about it, and now, she is not just a slut, she is my hotwife, and we couldnt be happier. Hope it works out for you guys. Good luck!!