Help - I am stuck, how do I get my wife to move to the next level

What if they always say they have no secrets or fantasy or anything
Then you have to try to get her to be more open and honest. Have u told her why u want this? Most don't even think about that but she has to wonder why you seem more into watching another guy fuck her instead of doing it yourself.
And everyone, everyone has fantasies. Have u ever had to come up with something because it was too embarrassing to admit u wanted to be cuckold? Maybe this is her fantasy but she doesn't want to feel like a whore. It is up to u to make sure shedoesn't, and that she knows how u really feel about her doing this. Not how hard it gets u but how it makes u feel and why.

Hello,
I had a 3 stage approach with my wife. My best friend and I took her out together and we went to dinner and then a club. Had a few drinks and he danced and flirted with her a little. Next I planned a dinner date for just my friend and wife without me. 3rd step was a massage gift for my wife given by my friend. I told her it would be an erotic massage. She was nervous but agreed. My friend did good. Brought massage oils and a bottle of wine. Next thing she knew her clothes were off and he was giving her a nude massage. Then his clothes came off and she got the works! She was hooked after that. They have fucked about 20 times now in 2 years. I always make the arrangements for them. That’s our rule….. hope this helps! Good luck!View attachment 1011923
Thanks great, so happy for you! I wish my wife was into one of my friends :( but I get the idea. I think she would feel more comfortable with a stranger, someone who is not tied to either one of us in any meaningful way.

Then you have to try to get her to be more open and honest. Have u told her why u want this? Most don't even think about that but she has to wonder why you seem more into watching another guy fuck her instead of doing it yourself.
And everyone, everyone has fantasies. Have u ever had to come up with something because it was too embarrassing to admit u wanted to be cuckold? Maybe this is her fantasy but she doesn't want to feel like a whore. It is up to u to make sure shedoesn't, and that she knows how u really feel about her doing this. Not how hard it gets u but how it makes u feel and why.
Yea we’ve had convo about it and discussed, she finally totally me that some bigger cock pics she thought they where hot or ones with woman be opened up by one which is shocking for her

Well if you look at the other stories here. Before the girls open up they hide their secrets and even ly about it.
My girl is even about to cheat, but doesn't admin she wants to have another guy.

The most difficult task is to open them up.

Well if you look at the other stories here. Before the girls open up they hide their secrets and even ly about it.
My girl is even about to cheat, but doesn't admin she wants to have another guy.

The most difficult task is to open them up.
Yea I know she’s hiding something but no matter what she won’t open up, I’ve been very open with her but I’m not sure what else I can do. Even her phone and everything is PG

Reactions: toolman2c
You could try to make a friend a a professional hit on her and see what happens.

You could try to find out if she is cheating.

Did you also really listen to her? Doe dirty talk during sex help? Is there anything you can do to improve your sex life and make it out of control?

You could try to make a friend a a professional hit on her and see what happens.

You could try to find out if she is cheating.

Did you also really listen to her? Doe dirty talk during sex help? Is there anything you can do to improve your sex life and make it out of control?
Dirty talk will drive her wild especially when I talk about her getting stretched or new cock entering her gets super wet, or when I plug her ass and fuck her. I’ve tried to have someone messenger she don’t reply back just ignores them or deletes and don’t answer back, her phone is squeaky clean

The hotwife thing was ................... but she has yet to get past some light flirting with other men.

I am trying to persuade a new, rather conservative, lady that the cuckold scenario plays a part in many marriages although it is often kept a tightly held secret. In a long and misspent life, going back before Betamax and VHS, I have found that visual aids were a good way of planting a seed in someone's mind.

There are loads of videos with the theme hotwife, sloppy seconds, hubby cleanup etc but I cannot find any that explicitly show the wife with the bf and departing the scene (or variations of the settings) and the hubby then cleaning and/or fucking her.

Second prize would be of wife returning home with soaking panties and hubby having his turn.

Normal couples without cage, humiliation etc.

Can anyone give any pointers as to where I might find any?

• Love
My wife the other day I was laying in bed and she pulled out her bullet “nothing new there she sometimes does that” but then out of no where she pulls out the big dildo I bought her and goes I know this is something you want to see. Then she slowly starts working it the head in little by little till she gets more in. Totally stretching her pussy right in front of me she could only take half of it. Then I proceeded to fuck her with it and she was loving it then pulled it out and she took my cock, you could feel that it definitely opened her up a little more as she was not tight on me. Then proceeded to fuck me till we both came was super hot. But after acted like nothing happen.

In her drunken state she confessed that in the past she has flirted with some men at work and had often fantasized about a particular ex coworker pushing her into the bathroom at a bar she used to go to for happy hour and having his way with her. She told me she often thought about it when we had sex.
I kind of wonder if this is really just a fantasy haha... The fact that she is frequently envisioning this same scenario during sex makes it seem more like a past experience. I mean, at least for myself, I had an... indiscretion... a while back and it's something I frequently think about during sex. If my wife told me now that she was really into sharing me, I have to be honest, I would probably describe it to her as a fantasy, not admitting it was something I'd already done before I had consent.

If it is more than a fantasy, you wife may have a mixture of arousal and guilt from the experience (as I do), which could make her hesitant about repeating it, even with consent.

I think also, even if you wife has or still is fooling around, there is a barrier to sharing it with the husband for fear that, despite all the reassurance, it will evoke jealousy / anger. I know for my wife, probably the last big issue is that she is afraid of how it could change things, how I might react to the reality of it and also that she might not be able to go back / things could get out of control once she crosses that line. She said "it's already hard for a girl like me to always be good."

I myself am not exactly sure where to go from here since, while I do want to share her, I do also have concerns of things getting out of control given her personality and that I am looking for more stag / vixen / MFM action, not to be left at home constantly while the wife is our banging. So now I'm a bit afraid to push things, lest it play out in the wrong way.

Then proceeded to fuck me till we both came was super hot. But after acted like nothing happen.
Lol YUP, a lot of that happens here as well haha... At pretty much the same point:

Take her on a vacation to a CLASSY nude resort, topless resort (Temptation, etc) or even lifestyle resort for couples (Desire). There is no pressure to do anything but if you can get her topless around others and then comfortable being nude around other couples and socializing nude, then that might help to "normalize" more adventurous sexual experiences.

Warning, average, downscale swingers clubs will not likely be a positive in any way. Try nudity first.
I always wanted to go to a nude resort but couldn’t go alone

Well it sounds like you didn't get any rejection so far, but just didn't progress? So far so good.

Then try with tiny incremental baby steps. And those should focus on her fantasies not yours. Try to find out what turns her really on and encourage her to tell you about it. Integrate it into roleplay. And then see what matches. When she opens up with some fatansiess and asks you about yours you can ask her: Would the fantasy of a threesome turn you on? Important: Ask about the fantasy only. Then it's only theoretical. Use baby seteps to check whether as threesome with a guy turns her on, if she would go into a swinger club with you, if she would love to date others couples, mens etc. You will find it out.

Nothing is lost, the progress was just stuck.

Make sure if she has fantasies that you fulfill her those. If she feels like in heaven with your new sex life new experiments will be easier.
i like the way you think and advise,, ive read some more of ur post and believe ur talking from many experences. TY for posting interesting advise, im not a cuck and havent shared my str8 laced wife.