Help me understand...wife says she needs to feel comfortable or familiar

My wife and I had an honest discussion about my fantasy of her becoming a hotwife. Shes kniwn about it for the past 3 or so years and understands why i find it exciting. Asides from the 'what if" concerns she said that she needs to feel comfortable or familiar with someone elses body to enjoy sex with them. She actually said that she coulld act like a guy and just have sex without it being emotional. However, its like the feeling of sleeping in your own bed vs a hotel or driving your own car vs someone elses. She said she felt that way with me the first time we had sex.

She is very open minded but a creature of habit. If we go out for dinner I know what she will order. I mix it up all the time. She enjoys sex and is willing to try most things like toys, light bdsm, pegging, roleplay etc but on her own iis really vanilla.

She said she would be ok going to a swingers club and fucking in the same room with others. But she is doing it for me and doesnt have a need to do so. I dont want her to do anything she doesnt want. I told her if I could clone myself I would like to watch myself with her. What if I videod ourselfs and watched it with her later? She would probably be self critical of her body so dont know if that would go well.

Any ideas?
She has already cheated on you with an ex.