Help me understand...wife says she needs to feel comfortable or familiar

Dcucked

Male
My wife and I had an honest discussion about my fantasy of her becoming a hotwife. Shes kniwn about it for the past 3 or so years and understands why i find it exciting. Asides from the 'what if" concerns she said that she needs to feel comfortable or familiar with someone elses body to enjoy sex with them. She actually said that she coulld act like a guy and just have sex without it being emotional. However, its like the feeling of sleeping in your own bed vs a hotel or driving your own car vs someone elses. She said she felt that way with me the first time we had sex.

She is very open minded but a creature of habit. If we go out for dinner I know what she will order. I mix it up all the time. She enjoys sex and is willing to try most things like toys, light bdsm, pegging, roleplay etc but on her own iis really vanilla.

She said she would be ok going to a swingers club and fucking in the same room with others. But she is doing it for me and doesnt have a need to do so. I dont want her to do anything she doesnt want. I told her if I could clone myself I would like to watch myself with her. What if I videod ourselfs and watched it with her later? She would probably be self critical of her body so dont know if that would go well.

Any ideas?

My wife and I had an honest discussion about my fantasy of her becoming a hotwife. Shes kniwn about it for the past 3 or so years and understands why i find it exciting. Asides from the 'what if" concerns she said that she needs to feel comfortable or familiar with someone elses body to enjoy sex with them. She actually said that she coulld act like a guy and just have sex without it being emotional. However, its like the feeling of sleeping in your own bed vs a hotel or driving your own car vs someone elses. She said she felt that way with me the first time we had sex.

She is very open minded but a creature of habit. If we go out for dinner I know what she will order. I mix it up all the time. She enjoys sex and is willing to try most things like toys, light bdsm, pegging, roleplay etc but on her own iis really vanilla.

She said she would be ok going to a swingers club and fucking in the same room with others. But she is doing it for me and doesnt have a need to do so. I dont want her to do anything she doesnt want. I told her if I could clone myself I would like to watch myself with her. What if I videod ourselfs and watched it with her later? She would probably be self critical of her body so dont know if that would go well.

Any ideas?
This might help. I have only sucked a few cocks,the 1st with a friend I knew for a few years. Later I sucked a stranger and it was not near as good as it was with my friend. I think knowing him made it easier, more comfortable and intimate. Maybe that's how she feels about other guys.

My wife is and was a lot like that. Our first time ended up being with one of her ex boyfriends. We kept that going for a few years. Now she has been seeing a friend of ours. She doesn’t like the idea of randoms and says she prefers being comfortable with the person.
Yup, I tried a prostitute once and it was actually a turn off, also slept with one night hookups and it was kind of a detached experience, nothing like girls I dated and got to know 1st.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
She sounds like my wife,who is creature of habit.
My wife is also very traditional,and there is no doubt that she would have happily stayed loyal throughout our marriage, my sister calls her an earth mum, I believe it's a tag given to a wife and mum who are just so pure, proper and perfect ,her husband and children being her only focus in life. She was brought up that way,and is just like her mum, who would certainly not even flirted with another man.
Your going to have to let her find her own way,just suggest she enjoys flirting ,knowing she has your blessing to go as far as she wants.
All you would need is for her to cross paths with a guy she finds herself attracted to,and hope she's tempted .
You sound like you have a challenge on your hands,push too hard and you will push her away from actually finding that guy she can connect with,it sounds like she requires that connection.

Even when you feel your not getting anywhere ,she will never forget she's allowed,and it's what you want.
And even though I knew the odds were stacked against me getting my wife interested,I just wanted desperately for my wife to want sex with other men . It was a long hard road,but I got her interested, and she ended up enjoying other men fucking her

My wife needs a connection with her lover. She is not a one night stand type of person. I do not think she would have thought of this unless I had brought it up and started considering it because I asked. When I brought this up, she had been playing Pokémon Go with a man for awhile. After she thought about it and she decided that I didn’t want to sleep with other women, she started looking at him differently. When she finally decided to go through with it, she showed up to play the game and told him of my fantasy. She told him it was my birthday and she wanted to give me my fantasy as my gift. Once she started, it did not take long for her to get into the lifestyle, and now I am a caged cuckold for almost 5 years.

My wife is also very traditional,and there is no doubt that she would have happily stayed loyal throughout our marriage, my sister calls her an earth mum, I believe it's a tag given to a wife and mum who are just so pure, proper and perfect ,her husband and children being her only focus in life. She was brought up that way,and is just like her mum, who would certainly not even flirted with another man.
Your going to have to let her find her own way,just suggest she enjoys flirting ,knowing she has your blessing to go as far as she wants.
All you would need is for her to cross paths with a guy she finds herself attracted to,and hope she's tempted .
You sound like you have a challenge on your hands,push too hard and you will push her away from actually finding that guy she can connect with,it sounds like she requires that connection.

Even when you feel your not getting anywhere ,she will never forget she's allowed,and it's what you want.
And even though I knew the odds were stacked against me getting my wife interested,I just wanted desperately for my wife to want sex with other men . It was a long hard road,but I got her interested, and she ended up enjoying other men fucking her
Sounds exactly like my wife. How long did it take? Did her attitude about sex loosen up and does she enjoy having sex with other guys now?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife needs a connection with her lover. She is not a one night stand type of person. I do not think she would have thought of this unless I had brought it up and started considering it because I asked. When I brought this up, she had been playing Pokémon Go with a man for awhile. After she thought about it and she decided that I didn’t want to sleep with other women, she started looking at him differently. When she finally decided to go through with it, she showed up to play the game and told him of my fantasy. She told him it was my birthday and she wanted to give me my fantasy as my gift. Once she started, it did not take long for her to get into the lifestyle, and now I am a caged cuckold for almost 5 years.
How long did it takebher before she fucked that guy? Has she become more adventurous now? When I asked my wife to engage in more dirty talk during sex she just said "thats not me." Even when she does stuff its a "Im doing it for you" deal. She is open minded. For instance she has pegged me but says she would have never done that normally

Reactions: Coloniallad
Sounds exactly like my wife. How long did it take? Did her attitude about sex loosen up and does she enjoy having sex with other guys now?
Phase one...her trusting your not looking to have other women.
Phase two..that you still love her, and it's not because you no longer fancy her.
Phase three..planting the idea in her head that it's not cheating.
Phase four..that it won't damage your marriage.
Phase five...it's only sex , almost seperate from your solid partnership.
Phase six...making her realise life won't change, simply back to your marriage normalities the next day.
Phase seven.. Making her see that you want this, she gets to enjoy the memories, whilst your so turned on by what's she's doing..win win.
Phase eight...showing her you were right when you tell her it will improve your marital sex life.
It was a long journey, many questions, many doubts . But I have to say, after the first guy fucked her, her 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th new man soon followed .
I witnessed her being being more slutty in bed than I'd ever imagined she'd ever be.
With the odd 3some, I'm very happy to say she took two cocks and many loads like a woman possessed 🤣🤣

Thanks. This is super helpful
We are anywhere from phase 3 to 5 at any given day. We've agreed to go to a swingers club just to check it out. Until then I suppose we are in a holding pattern.

• Love
How long did it takebher before she fucked that guy? Has she become more adventurous now? When I asked my wife to engage in more dirty talk during sex she just said "thats not me." Even when she does stuff its a "Im doing it for you" deal. She is open minded. For instance she has pegged me but says she would have never done that normally
From me telling her of my fantasy to me becoming a cuckold was 3 months. She only did it because I asked her. Now she is really enjoying it.

Yes she is more adventurous. Over the years, I bought her some sexy dresses that she only wore at home for me. Once she started this journey, she has wore them out on dates with her boyfriends. She has started not wearing anything under her skirts. She currently has 3 boyfriends and has had them in all her holes at once and does mfm almost weekly.

My wife pegged me quite a few years ago because I asked her. Since she made me a cuckold, she has gotten more into pegging me.

Wow, 3 months! Ive been trying 3 years. Id be lieing if I said I wasnt jealous. Shes only recently agreed to go to a swingers club and maybe letting someone eat her out before I fuck her. She doesnt want to be rushed into it and its a busy time of year so it will have to be a goal for 2024

My wife is and was a lot like that. Our first time ended up being with one of her ex boyfriends. We kept that going for a few years. Now she has been seeing a friend of ours. She doesn’t like the idea of randoms and says she prefers being comfortable with the person.
Would love to hear hear about the ex-boyfriend adventure. We are discussing it as well.

My wife & I talked about it for about 5 years before we did anything. Prior to us dating, I had been in the lifestyle meeting couples who like MFM and couples where the husband just likes watching other men fuck their wives. I had told her that I was involved in that before we got real serious while dating, just in case it would be a deal breaker for her. She was very intrigued and would ask questions about it. To shorten this story up, we ended up going to a Swingers club in Orlando, FL while there on vacation. We fucked in the group room with others fucking around us, but just stayed to ourselves. Then we watched a woman get gang banged by 6 or 8 men taking turns on her. That got my wife extremely aroused, but we didn't involve anyone else with us that night. Not long after, we met a guy for our first MFM.....and it was on like Donkey Kong from there on! My wife is a little different in this, and doesn't need any connection or emotional attachment if there is a physical attraction. For many, many years she fucked as many guys as we could meet. We had a blast for a few decades, but have kind of backed off a good bit now that we're older. I hope it works out well for the two of you!

Any ideas?
She doesn’t want to fuck a stranger. She wants to get to know and feel someone. Someone she can chat with and grow some feelings with. After that y’all and him go out dancing. I might if her getting used to his touch and her touching him. More sexting following that and then another dance night and she will be ready to go!

She doesn’t want to fuck a stranger. She wants to get to know and feel someone. Someone she can chat with and grow some feelings with. After that y’all and him go out dancing. I might if her getting used to his touch and her touching him. More sexting following that and then another dance night and she will be ready to go!
I agree, The 1st cock I sucked was a friend,it made it a lot easier and more comfortable.

Reactions: M&Cmarried13
True you ease into.let hrt go.out dancing see.h.jusy for coffee lunch . Sometimes let her go.out for a drimk.after work.let het get use to relax and chst with giys . SHE should dress up a little sexy help.her buy her a nice sexy outfit. Then.in.Time nature will tske over and you will have a SEXY HOTWIFE THAT WILL.WANT TO.PLAY

• Love

Heyy, I am on the road now. I am planning a lot of things.. While she knows what I want, she always says, you do what you want but I dont need anything (guess that sounds very familiar). I got her a massage some time ago and it went well.. no play stuff, just plain massage but she got comfortable being nude and touched by another man. Now my question is will there be any guilt trip after the first encounter. Will they enjoy it or feel sad and used?

• Love