Wife says she is doing it for me...

Remember the mind is the home for sexual desires, give her the time to think things over and let her curiosity kick in. Every so often during sex mention to her to imagine how exciting it would be to feel another mans cock inside her. Keep her thinking about it, but don't bring it up every time you have sex, she needs time to consider if she wants to have sex with another man. It's a big decision for her. Once done there's no going back. She's going to have questions and you need to listen to her concerns and worries. Be as patient and supportive as you possibly can, show her you do indeed care about what she thinks and feels, listen carefully to what her concerns are and address them.

Assure her that you're not going to think bad of her or loose any respect for her if she does this for you, rather just the opposite, you'll love her more for making this effort to please you. Tell her you're excited to give her the opportunity to experience some really hot sex with other men, its going to add to the fun and spice up your sex life, it'll definitely keep things interesting, you want her to explore her sensually and enjoy the sexual gratification she'll receive form other men. The experience will be fire!

Try some role playing with different dildo's to simulate sex with different size cocks, peek her imagination and engage her curiosity. Use a big dildo on her while licking her clit, garenteed to give her a nice climax. Tell her a real cock is going to feel so much better. Talk to her about who she'd like to fuck and ask her how she'd like it to happen. Try to engage her desires and make it sound as fun and exciting as you can. There's truth in the old saying " where the mind goes, the body follows ". This is a long road and requires time for things to happen, patience is it's own reward. Go slow and let her take the led when she's ready.

Hello, my wife and have talked about hot wifing, and she said she would only want to do it with her ex. We have talked to him about it and he is all good. My wife is thinking it over, she wants him to treat her nice, and with respect, he just wants to fuck, which is not working for her. She said she will plan it and if it happens then it will. So I gave her the chance to end this if she doesn't want to do it, I told her I will move on from this, all she has to do is tell me she doesn't want to fuck anyone else ever again but me and we are done. She didn't do that so... does that mean she really does want to?? Thoughts comments advice how to get her going back to hotwifing idea..
good luck

So I was the one who brought up cuckolding. I thought she was mad about it, but then on my birthday she told me that I was a cuckold. A couple days later after we had had sex, I told her it was ok with me if she was with him again, all I ask was to be told she had slept with him again within 24 hours of the act. When I came home the next day from work, she informed me that she had been with him again.

The fact she hasn’t said anything makes me think she is still open to it. My wife’s first was someone she is attracted too, 5 years later he is still having sex with her. I think if she finds the right man, she will cuckold you.

So I was the one who brought up cuckolding. I thought she was mad about it, but then on my birthday she told me that I was a cuckold. A couple days later after we had had sex, I told her it was ok with me if she was with him again, all I ask was to be told she had slept with him again within 24 hours of the act. When I came home the next day from work, she informed me that she had been with him again.

The fact she hasn’t said anything makes me think she is still open to it. My wife’s first was someone she is attracted too, 5 years later he is still having sex with her. I think if she finds the right man, she will cuckold you.
Have you watched them fuck?

Have you watched them fuck?
Yes. The first time was on Valentine’s Day. I was dressing her for her date, when she pulled out a cock cage and said I could watch that evening but I had to be wearing the cock cage. Needless to say the cage went on and I got to watch the most wonderful thing I have seen.

I get to watch most of the time. My wife says the sex is more intense for her with me there watching and my cock crying in its cage.

Reactions: Baddy145
This sounds like a two-way street. You are bullhorning the issue by making it a "Now Or Never" situation.
You have applied a lot of pressure with your controlling demand that she make an immediate choice now, or lose the option forever. Why would you do that? Is it because you are not really sure about what you want? You sound like you want it both ways. She can play with others or be solely with you for all time. It is no wonder if she is feeling stressed by the way that you are acting and non-committal.

This is not about her for you. It is all about you.
I have to agree with this answer, iamno1tou, U need to tell her its for her pleasure and unfilled Needs that U want her to eXplore,