Wife says she is doing it for me...

iamno1tou

Couple
Hello, my wife and have talked about hot wifing, and she said she would only want to do it with her ex. We have talked to him about it and he is all good. My wife is thinking it over, she wants him to treat her nice, and with respect, he just wants to fuck, which is not working for her. She said she will plan it and if it happens then it will. So I gave her the chance to end this if she doesn't want to do it, I told her I will move on from this, all she has to do is tell me she doesn't want to fuck anyone else ever again but me and we are done. She didn't do that so... does that mean she really does want to?? Thoughts comments advice how to get her going back to hotwifing idea..

Hello, my wife and have talked about hot wifing, and she said she would only want to do it with her ex. We have talked to him about it and he is all good. My wife is thinking it over, she wants him to treat her nice, and with respect, he just wants to fuck, which is not working for her. She said she will plan it and if it happens then it will. So I gave her the chance to end this if she doesn't want to do it, I told her I will move on from this, all she has to do is tell me she doesn't want to fuck anyone else ever again but me and we are done. She didn't do that so... does that mean she really does want to?? Thoughts comments advice how to get her going back to hotwifing idea..
No thoughts, comments

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
This sounds like a two-way street. You are bullhorning the issue by making it a "Now Or Never" situation.
You have applied a lot of pressure with your controlling demand that she make an immediate choice now, or lose the option forever. Why would you do that? Is it because you are not really sure about what you want? You sound like you want it both ways. She can play with others or be solely with you for all time. It is no wonder if she is feeling stressed by the way that you are acting and non-committal.

This is not about her for you. It is all about you.

This sounds like a two-way street. You are bullhorning the issue by making it a "Now Or Never" situation.
You have applied a lot of pressure with your controlling demand that she make an immediate choice now, or lose the option forever. Why would you do that? Is it because you are not really sure about what you want? You sound like you want it both ways. She can play with others or be solely with you for all time. It is no wonder if she is feeling stressed by the way that you are acting and non-committal.

This is not about her for you. It is all about you.
Thank you for your thoughts, I know what I want, I was in a cuckold relationship in the past, she is not sure what she wants, she keeps going back and forth, It is all about her for me, she is not sure she wants to walk through that door again. Its not an immediate choice we have been talking about this since April, and she is the one who keeps saying I am only doing this, if she does it, for me, and that a bring it up too much for her can I just stop, that is when I said you want me to stop tell me you don't want to do this and I will stop completely. If I had it my way she would be out fucking a big dick 3x a week, but it's up to her.. so I wait, and love her and reassure her I want only for her enjoyment, pleasure. Good food for thought though.

If she says she's doing it for you and goes ahead and does it, and is reminded of why she made him an ex in the first place, she could end up resenting you for it. There's a reason he's an ex and apparently it isn't because of sex. There's also a reason she doesn't "want to walk through that door again". She has to have some negative feelings about some aspect of what you're suggesting. If she can't foresee any troubles then wouldn't she be at least a little more receptive? Now may not be the right time because he may be the wrong person.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I do it for my husband. Sure I like it. But mostly like it because he does.
Mine did it the first time for me because I wanted to see her fucked by a big dick. But she has come to love being pleasured by 2 dicks. The 1st time she said she was mostly concerned about my ego, she didn't know if I could handle being naked while flacid in front of him (I'm a grower not a shower...lol)

She has already cheated on you with her ex.. 😞

Our 1st time was with her ex, and it was due to the fact he has a HUGE cock (almost 11" hard) which I had told her I wanted to see her fucked by a big dick. He obviously fit the bill, but she was also comfortable with someone she was familiar with. We have 1 rule and that is that the other doesn't play without the other present

Our 1st time was with her ex, and it was due to the fact he has a HUGE cock (almost 11" hard) which I had told her I wanted to see her fucked by a big dick. He obviously fit the bill, but she was also comfortable with someone she was familiar with. We have 1 rule and that is that the other doesn't play without the other present
I love that she cheats on me behind my back.. I never know when she's doing it.. She loves to make me jealous and insecure..

I love that she cheats on me behind my back.. I never know when she's doing it.. She loves to make me jealous and insecure..
She knows I'm ok with it, and that it excites me seeing and hearing her. So she can bring him home and she can enjoy 2 cocks, 4 hands, 2 tongues pleasuring her. She has come to realize that my ego can handle being naked next to him, despite the fact he is substantially larger than me

She knows I'm ok with it, and that it excites me seeing and hearing her. So she can bring him home and she can enjoy 2 cocks, 4 hands, 2 tongues pleasuring her. She has come to realize that my ego can handle being naked next to him, despite the fact he is substantially larger than me
That's all great but I guarantee you that when she meets a guy she wants to fuck that doesn't want you there watching she's going to fuck him and not give a shit about you and already has.. Wives don't keep deal with a cuckold when they don't have to.. WTF are you going to do about it? Nothing and she knows it..

That's all great but I guarantee you that when she meets a guy she wants to fuck that doesn't want you there watching she's going to fuck him and not give a shit about you and already has.. Wives don't keep deal with a cuckold when they don't have to.. WTF are you going to do about it? Nothing and she knows it..
know way to know....but I believe her so far, and I dont think guys give a shit if they're watched or even joined in as long as there is no homo stuff 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: WantToWatchWife