Help ??My wife want to fuck another guys, wtf do i do

i was trying to be supportive, but hearing all the noises coming out of that room I couldn’t do it, i has really beat me down, from that moment i understood that my marriage will not be the same, it was a mistake, that i ve made
This is likely because her reaction and what you were hearing made you back burner and feel unneeded. This is normal and makes a lot of sense.
You already have a bit of luck - She was honest and direct and communicated with you.

You tried it out. You were supportive. But, in experiencing it, the REALITY of it hit. That makes sense. Return the favor and be honest with her.

It doesn't mean things won't be the same. It's just an Event In Your Life Time. Something that happened. It means that this event is now a part of your life and must be addressed. It cannot be ignored.
There may be ugly things that come out of addressing it. Hard realities and serious examinations of who and what we are as humans.
There may be good things that come out of it. I have NO IDEA what will come of it... I know that the ones on this forum that are immersed in the fantasy enough will just repeat "Go for it" without regard as to whether or not it is Right For YOU.

Only you can determine that.

But try not to jump to conclusions, think angry thoughts or make any accusations. They Simply Will Not Help. At all.

And she DID come forward and openly approach you. That's awesome, even if it isn't what you want her to do... That kind of openness is very hard to find.
She may not want to stop Or She may get upset that you agreed, then backed out. Try to remain understanding of how that feels for her.
Good luck man. I feel your pain.

This is likely because her reaction and what you were hearing made you back burner and feel unneeded. This is normal and makes a lot of sense.
You already have a bit of luck - She was honest and direct and communicated with you.

You tried it out. You were supportive. But, in experiencing it, the REALITY of it hit. That makes sense. Return the favor and be honest with her.

It doesn't mean things won't be the same. It's just an Event In Your Life Time. Something that happened. It means that this event is now a part of your life and must be addressed. It cannot be ignored.
There may be ugly things that come out of addressing it. Hard realities and serious examinations of who and what we are as humans.
There may be good things that come out of it. I have NO IDEA what will come of it... I know that the ones on this forum that are immersed in the fantasy enough will just repeat "Go for it" without regard as to whether or not it is Right For YOU.

But try not to jump to conclusions, think angry thoughts or make any accusations. They Simply Will Not Help. At all.

And she DID come forward and openly approach you. That's awesome, even if it isn't what you want her to do... That kind of openness is very hard to find.
She may not want to stop Or She may get upset that you agreed, then backed out. Try to remain understanding of how that feels for her.
Great reply, and I completely agree with you about just how blessed he needs to feel that she was open and honest!!

Yes and you do need to address it all with her in a civil manner. Let her know it was hard on you. I still do not know how anyone does this and NOT be there. I have to be there no matter what is taking place. I need that connection to be present even when I am not in the middle of it all.

Thank you so much for your reply. This really leaves me thinking a lot. You brought up some great points that I have never thought about before. It was another sleepless night for me as she texted Jason all night and sent him her nudes at this point I think I’m just going to try to remain understanding And see if I can do it. I will keep you posted regardless of what’s going to happen.

I agree thank you for your opinion

thank you that is very a great point, and she did mention that i can watch if i want to soo I guess i will just go along with it and see that its like, 😉
Superb wife no wonder many cocks are around her who want to make her happier

Thank you so much for your reply. This really leaves me thinking a lot. You brought up some great points that I have never thought about before. It was another sleepless night for me as she texted Jason all night and sent him her nudes at this point I think I’m just going to try to remain understanding And see if I can do it. I will keep you posted regardless of what’s going to happen.
You need to get control of this situation right now! Her behavior is NOT any kind of "hot wife" behavior, she's getting too close to this guy already. She needs to cut him loose and you MUST make certain she does so and that HE knows this as well. This WILL ruin your marriage. She can find other guys, but getting emotionally close and all "giddy" about him is a problem. You need to be a man an tell him exactly where he stands...which is far away from now on.

You need to get control of this situation right now! Her behavior is NOT any kind of "hot wife" behavior, she's getting too close to this guy already. She needs to cut him loose and you MUST make certain she does so and that HE knows this as well. This WILL ruin your marriage. She can find other guys, but getting emotionally close and all "giddy" about him is a problem. You need to be a man an tell him exactly where he stands...which is far away from now on.
I agree with the concept of this post. This is not heading in a healthy direction.

I had very similar thoughts but when NormalKarl said he was going to keep moving forward - I kind of let it go. Usually when they are in that place of mind, it is very difficult to reach.

Reactions: btweets
I need help m my wife has approached me and told me she wants to fuck other guys I don’t know how to handle this situation. I love her but I don’t think I’m OK with her fucking another guys. What do I do? Do I say no I do I say yes. ???
Is the situation difficult? Yes, it is difficult. It's lucky that she told you that she wanted someone else to fuck her, and she didn't have to. Many women have lovers behind their husbands' backs who cuckold them, and the poor guy doesn't even know about it.Sit with your wife and ask her what is the problem why she wants someone else to fuck her and she has you. Maybe you don't satisfy her enough but she didn't want to cheat on you behind your back but she loves you and wants to stay with you even though she needs someone else to fuck her .Maybe after the conversation she'll show you how she wants you to fuck her, maybe you'll find yourself and manage to satisfy her, and if you can't, try to let her try another cock and save the marriage, but there's also a danger that the marriage will fail.Let go of those who tell you that you're lucky and are so brave, it's not luck, if you can't digest this, not everyone wants to agree or watch his beloved wife being fucked by someone screaming with his cock and cum in her.sit down and have a conversation, let him honestly tell you the reason why he wants another man inside him and then look at where you went wrong and try to correct it, and if you can't, you have two options left to reconcile that your wife will be fucked by someone else or to break up.Good luck

Maybe you don't satisfy her enough but she didn't want to cheat on you behind your back but she loves you and wants to stay with you even though she needs someone else to fuck her
Honestly, from his descriptions, this does not sound like the case. It really sounds more like she is thrilled at the concept of "Butterflies" and the 'having someone new".
It seems far more self image, esteem and security based.

This is why hwcouple702's warning and response above is very applicable.

Reactions: btweets

Let me fuck her ;)

Honestly, from his descriptions, this does not sound like the case. It really sounds more like she is thrilled at the concept of "Butterflies" and the 'having someone new".
It seems far more self image, esteem and security based.

This is why hwcouple702's warning and response above is very applicable.
so now I don't understand if he is delighted with that or if he is going to give himself to another. He didn't say if it was hers and if she had already chosen a lover, and if so, then it is also about her falling in love with her lover, and that is then but a danger to the survival of that marriage

Reactions: arltxstagnvixen