Help ??My wife want to fuck another guys, wtf do i do

I need help m my wife has approached me and told me she wants to fuck other guys I don’t know how to handle this situation. I love her but I don’t think I’m OK with her fucking another guys. What do I do? Do I say no I do I say yes. ???
Si, Have you been satisfying her sexual needs. Sounds like you cant or dont meet her needs. If that is true then you should say yes and enjoy the journey.

I need help m my wife has approached me and told me she wants to fuck other guys I don’t know how to handle this situation. I love her but I don’t think I’m OK with her fucking another guys. What do I do? Do I say no I do I say yes. ???
In the majority of couples, the BEST and ONLY way this lifestyle works, and that each individual personal relationship isn’t jeopardized, is if BOTH people are mutually interested together!!

you are unique, most men post that they want their wives to fuck other men and they cannot get their wives to do it.
the way I see it is that you are a lucky guy, rather than sneak around and fuck other men behind your back she is trying to include you. if you embrace her desires I think that you'd be a happy guy, if you resist her your marriage will suffer because she WILL go behind your back and that is worse than anything else that she can do.
my advice is to go along with it, ask her if you can watch and then pull up a chair and enjoy.
lastly take some pics and share them with us

Every woman should have lots of lovers. August 2023 Hello sexy ladies, Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her sucking and fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

When she does go out - tell her to have a good time and ride your face when she returns and shares the details.

Next step: I want you to try this on your wife of GF -- suck her tit like a cock. Bounce or bobb your head on her tit just like you would if you were sucking a cock. Do this at least once a week. Third week, start sucking her tit then tell her that you are fantasizing. Hoping she says what are you fantasizing about. If not, suck her tit like a cock then just say -- I am fantasizing that I am sucking your tit like a cock. Don't wait - you say - tell me to suck your tit like a cock. When she tells you to suck her tit like a cock -- sucked harder and deeper.

Do this every time when you suck her tit. Three more weeks -- start sucking her tit then you say - tell me to ask --- may I please suck your tit like a cock cause I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker. Repeat it often to yourself and to her while you are sucking her tit. Yes I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker - yes I am sucking your tit like a cock.

Dry hump her while you are sucking her tit like a cock and you might just cum on her leg or in your panties.

I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma - I have photos on my profile page on fetlife - email me your past sex and kinky fantasies to robbiewillsucku at gm ail -- I also chat on google-chat.

In the majority of couples, the BEST and ONLY way this lifestyle works, and that each individual personal relationship isn’t jeopardized, is if BOTH people are mutually interested together!!
I agree thank you for your opinion
you are unique, most men post that they want their wives to fuck other men and they cannot get their wives to do it.
the way I see it is that you are a lucky guy, rather than sneak around and fuck other men behind your back she is trying to include you. if you embrace her desires I think that you'd be a happy guy, if you resist her your marriage will suffer because she WILL go behind your back and that is worse than anything else that she can do.
my advice is to go along with it, ask her if you can watch and then pull up a chair and enjoy.
thank you that is very a great point, and she did mention that i can watch if i want to soo I guess i will just go along with it and see that its like, 😉

Attachments

• 71BDBF66-D5B4-402F-AF11-11BB2762C1AD.jpeg
    71BDBF66-D5B4-402F-AF11-11BB2762C1AD.jpeg
    254.5 KB · Views: 236
I think you are on target. She will already have some men in mind and may have already fucked them. Go along with her and set some rules. Like, Im ok with this as long as I get to watch sometimes, etc. She may respond that she is OK with that, but if you watch she may want you to cleanup to show your approval and to show her lovers you are Ok with it.

I agree thank you for your opinion

thank you that is very a great point, and she did mention that i can watch if i want to soo I guess i will just go along with it and see that its like, 😉
I am sure you will all have a great time. You will be very aroused by it all. Dont be scared to go down on her after he has fucked her. Cleanup is a very very normal part of cuckolding. Your wife will love it.

Asking advise from a community that not only condones but encourages hotwifing may not be the best or smartest thing to do.

Always remember that rule one is to preserve the primary relationship. Whether there is an agree or not between you and her to go ahead.

I guess one of the main questions you need to ask yourself 'is she the type of woman who will abide by your decision if you don't agree, or will she do it anyway.' That will determine the next step. I suggest you soul search for that answer then come back to us for advise.

Regardless of anyone's advise never forget: it's only sex, IT'S ONLY SEX IT'S ONLY SEX.

I agree with 2wheel and be cautious. The fact that you are posting here says you are probably leaning towards it and more. If you are then slow baby steps and let it happen. I would never do it without my husband present - No Way. I want him there to protect me and us (our relationship). Ask why? What is the purpose of her fucking other men? For us it is so we can have more shared experiences. If we are not sharing and growing together as a couple then what's the point? We do not want to lose what we have, only enhance it together. I know the dynamics work but personally I recommend couples. Since that is more difficult I understand only why men only is easier but I would go with more men than one or if there is anyway possible for another lady to be involved it becomes more about sex and less intimate. From my experience it is the one on one that causes hiccups and without a doubt more so if you are not present. As a wife I want to know you are there for me if I need anything. I am also not selfish, I want you to get off, enjoy yourself, be pleased, pleasure yourself. I am overjoyed when my husband does whatever he wants in the same room with me. I do though prefer him being where I can see him. The two of you are an attractive couple, do everything as a couple and you will both benefit more.

If your wife really wants to fuck other men, she'll do it, with, or without your consent.

It's much less stressful to be supportive, even encourage her, to explore her sexuality with other men. She really doesn't need your "permission."

This is probably not the best site for unbiased advice when deciding whether or not to allow your wife to have sex with other guys. ;)

I'd like to point out that you are one lucky dude! It's not every day that a wife approaches a husband about having sex outside their marriage. Very rare. There are so many on this site who are still hoping, and/or trying to convince their wives/GFs to have sex with another guy. And some of us have spent months, years even, getting to a place where our wives feel comfortable enough to take the plunge (which most love once they have tried it!).

Whatever you decide, keep in mind that your wife had the love and respect for you to ask you first. She obviously wants to do this together and share in something fun and adventurous. If she didn't care about your feelings or the repercussions of her actions she would have gone ahead and cheated without your knowledge. The fact she didn't means she values your relationship, and that makes her a classy lady and a keeper!!

Talk through everything you both want, and don't want, and if it feels right take the plunge. If you're open to bucking society's norms, and having a non-traditional concept of marriage you may be surprised how it can breathe life back into a relationship and end up making it stronger. GL

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and sri65
Plz don't mind. I think she is not satisfied from personal sex life and finding other guys to fuck her or maybe she has boyfriend. Talk with her about it why she want it .if she is not satisfied with you so do fun together (threesome) or watch her with another man.

Hello i ve got an update on the situation , so as most of you have told me that she probably has someone she wants to do it with or she has already been fucking with. You were right, so when i told he r that i just really want her to be happy and satisfied, she smiled immediately, and told she loves me, and that she want me to meet James, and that he will come over tonight for dinner, so i said sure, why not. I was confused but to hell with it, soo she gets ready, and i mean tight dress, lingerie, her hair, full make up, i mean she looked soooo hottt, than doorbell rings she asked me if i can get the door, i said sure, so i open the door, and im shocked, hi James, there he is 6 foot 5, young black guy. I did not expect that, well long story short, we sat down ate dinner, they started to make out, and went to the bedroom, i was trying to be supportive, but hearing all the noises coming out of that room I couldn’t do it, i has really beat me down, from that moment i understood that my marriage will not be the same, it was a mistake, that i ve made

Hello i ve got an update on the situation , so as most of you have told me that she probably has someone she wants to do it with or she has already been fucking with. You were right, so when i told he r that i just really want her to be happy and satisfied, she smiled immediately, and told she loves me, and that she want me to meet James, and that he will come over tonight for dinner, so i said sure, why not. I was confused but to hell with it, soo she gets ready, and i mean tight dress, lingerie, her hair, full make up, i mean she looked soooo hottt, than doorbell rings she asked me if i can get the door, i said sure, so i open the door, and im shocked, hi James, there he is 6 foot 5, young black guy. I did not expect that, well long story short, we sat down ate dinner, they started to make out, and went to the bedroom, i was trying to be supportive, but hearing all the noises coming out of that room I couldn’t do it, i has really beat me down, from that moment i understood that my marriage will not be the same, it was a mistake, that i ve made
What was the main thing that got to you the most? No, your marriage probably won’t be the same but that doesn’t mean it can’t still be great, and believe it or not, it might even become better!!