Help with Sharing Wife

Donahal

Male
I have an obsessed fantasy to share my wife with another man. She is 60 years old petite and frisky. I have hinted before and even had a good friend who wanted to fuck her try. She was interested in him and he even sent her a text saying he wanted her and wanted to eat her from the waist down. She at that point knew as i wanted to share her. She appeared mad at first but later seemed to calm down. I never pursued that as i did not know if she would but she still is close to my friend and he is not sure what to do. I have another friend that is single and appears ok with looking at nude pics of my wife. He has not committed about wanting to fuck her and i have not gotten any response when i ask him from seeing the pics would he fuck her. I have been trying to take it slow and hope he becomes interested in her. I then will work at getting them close. What can and should i do.

Just let it take it's course. Your friend not answering probably means yes and he probably just needs some time to process things. Some of the best things don't happen right when you want them to. My girlfriend knew I was into this lifestyle before we got serious and it took a long time to take the plunge for the first time and even then that was a few months ago.

I'm getting the itch to see or hear about her getting fucked and filled again but we're both pretty laid back so if/when it happens it'll be when we both want it to.

I have an obsessed fantasy to share my wife with another man. She is 60 years old petite and frisky. I have hinted before and even had a good friend who wanted to fuck her try. She was interested in him and he even sent her a text saying he wanted her and wanted to eat her from the waist down. She at that point knew as i wanted to share her. She appeared mad at first but later seemed to calm down. I never pursued that as i did not know if she would but she still is close to my friend and he is not sure what to do. I have another friend that is single and appears ok with looking at nude pics of my wife. He has not committed about wanting to fuck her and i have not gotten any response when i ask him from seeing the pics would he fuck her. I have been trying to take it slow and hope he becomes interested in her. I then will work at getting them close. What can and should i do.
Take Your time and it will make You Both Happy!!

Reactions: PalePrincess
If she is hot then there is no way he isn't anyway interested in fucking her.ni have a similar situation and my friend is dying to fuck my wife into she can't breath

Invite him round then say you need to go to the store, take a while to return and see if he makes a move

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna