Help

Flanter23

Couple
May 15, 2020
I love being a cuck and thinking about it.

I'm so cucked my wife cheated on me twice in a week. I told her I knew all along and that I love it and that I'm a cuck.

Shes barley done anything since except flirt online send a few nudes, but that's it. Asked her to fuck some guys, she says she doesn't know if she'd feel comfortable me watching and she doesn't want to anyway.

I know she hasn't cheated irl, as we spend 90% of our time together and we both have each others passwords to everything and go on each others phones. What if anything can I do?

Reactions: hubwithwantonwife
Honestly the first thing I see that's wrong is you're both checking each other's phones. My wife will have convos with guys and tell me she does it, I trust that she will not take it to where she's doing things behind my back. She also knows if she does do anything that she'll tell me after. That's trust in a hotwife marriage and needs to be established from the gate.

You said you know she's cheated but she doesn't do anything but flirt with guys? I think you need to sit her down and establish some boundaries if you're going to be happy moving forward.

Swinging and cuckolding is an equal opportunity relationship for both partners and you need to make sure she's getting the same out of it as you are.