Help?

Msheer63

Apr 1, 2019
Where do you find bulls/ couples now that CL personals are gone. It used to be so easy to find someone to fuck my wife. Now it's a pain to find someone who's serious. We've tried SLS, AFF, Doublelist, Tinder, pof and local bars. She is gorgeous, she would have no problems getting laid, but it seems as soon as its mentioned that the husband (me) will be watching in the room they split. We are both ready to play again and cant find anyone. Help!!

Where do you find bulls/ couples now that CL personals are gone. It used to be so easy to find someone to fuck my wife. Now it's a pain to find someone who's serious. We've tried SLS, AFF, Doublelist, Tinder, pof and local bars. She is gorgeous, she would have no problems getting laid, but it seems as soon as its mentioned that the husband (me) will be watching in the room they split. We are both ready to play again and cant find anyone. Help!!
Where do y'all live?

We used to have that same issue for a while, but my wife being slutty, started prancing around our yard almost naked or revealing lingerie, causing two of our neighbors to start fucking her occasionally, which now she is even pregnant by one of them. Needless to say, it has worked out great for us :)

Reactions: Walker33333
We used to have that same issue for a while, but my wife being slutty, started prancing around our yard almost naked or revealing lingerie, causing two of our neighbors to start fucking her occasionally, which now she is even pregnant by one of them. Needless to say, it has worked out great for us :)
Congrats! If she is ever looking to add more, I might be interested.

Reactions: Nathaniel
Used to use CL, now doublelist for horned up hubby's needing some special attention. I love her in action, enjoy the show and join in. Find marrieds safer, less flakey and not so shy about MMf

Reactions: Walker33333
SH always works here in the UK. My wife and my ex use that for casual sex and regular bulls but not sure if it is as popular over in the states.

Sir i will cumm to your rescue!now quick question do you ever switch and play the bull for another cuople or ia that a definate no?i ask because my wife and i love to share and i believe it would be a blast and very convenient for you and i to pound your wife together bust our nut rest for a bit then pile on my mrs.pound the shit out of her and then let them double team us one at a time can i intrest ya ?

Sir i will cumm to your rescue!now quick question do you ever switch and play the bull for another cuople or ia that a definate no?i ask because my wife and i love to share and i believe it would be a blast and very convenient for you and i to pound your wife together bust our nut rest for a bit then pile on my mrs.pound the shit out of her and then let them double team us one at a time can i intrest ya ?

Send PM