Helping encourage wife

hotdancewife

I know this is a typical question, but I want to find a way to encourage my wife to explore her sexuality and live a Hotwife lifestyle

it wouldn’t be out of character like in some cases. Before we married, my wife loved MMF threesomes, regularly fucked guys including BBC, and so on. Very liberated and sexual. She once intimated interest while drunk in a MMF situation.

these days we have a normal sex life but I know she wants more. I find her incredibly hot and would love to have her fully sexually satisfied and of course , turn me on too.

how do I discuss or introduce this in a sensitive way?

Last edited:
I know this is a typical question, but I want to find a way to encourage my wife to explore her sexuality and live a Hotwife lifestyle

it wouldn’t be out of character like in some cases. Before we married, my wife loved MMF threesomes, regularly fucked guys including BBC, and so on. Very liberated and sexual. She once intimated interest while drunk in a MMF situation.

these days we have a normal sex life but I know she wants more. I find her incredibly hot and would love to have her fully sexually satisfied and of course , turn me on too.

how do I discuss or introduce this in a sensitive way? Any stories? Wife pic included
She’s very good looking...lucky guy. I know it sounds cliche, but pillow talk is a great way to probe the waters and see what she’s into...we can be amazingly forthcoming while in ecstasy, and at least it may give some clues. Once things get brought up regularly, maybe it’s less of a flash in the pan and more so something to explore.
Open and honest communication is the key.

how do I discuss or introduce this in a sensitive way? Any stories? Wife pic included
Yes, your wife is Very Hot!! More please!!

Mmmmmm yummy juicy tasty body

Reactions: Hot swingers