Helping my wife choose a man

Scple2

Male
After a lot of discussion over the past few weeks my wife and I’ve agreed to move ahead with a stag vixen relationship due to my ED caused by a surgery two years ago. We’re very much in love and I’m great at oral but she’s admitted she really misses a good hard dick in her now and then. I set up our profile on a swinger site looking for a man and have been overwhelmed with responses from men and several couples, she’s a very beautiful woman in her 60”s. My wife checked out several profiles but really doesn’t participate much online. How many of you guys do the choosing for her leading up to a face to face meetup? Of course she has the final say on any prospective bull. I know what she likes but a few guys profiles had dick pics and a few of them are so large it scared her! We’re experienced swingers, I always loved seeing her ravished by another man….or woman.

Attachments

• IMG_5597.png
    IMG_5597.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 149
After a lot of discussion over the past few weeks my wife and I’ve agreed to move ahead with a stag vixen relationship due to my ED caused by a surgery two years ago. We’re very much in love and I’m great at oral but she’s admitted she really misses a good hard dick in her now and then. I set up our profile on a swinger site looking for a man and have been overwhelmed with responses from men and several couples, she’s a very beautiful woman in her 60”s. My wife checked out several profiles but really doesn’t participate much online. How many of you guys do the choosing for her leading up to a face to face meetup? Of course she has the final say on any prospective bull. I know what she likes but a few guys profiles had dick pics and a few of them are so large it scared her! We’re experienced swingers, I always loved seeing her ravished by another man….or woman.
I’d love to help out 7” L by 6.3” circ. No trouble getting hard and can repeat.
6ft tall Caucasian, slim, blue eyes, with salt n pepper hair, clean, smart casual dressed Gentleman V. Discreet.
Will RolePlay in the right environment 😈

Last edited:
Reactions: Hot4mywife
Share your experience here.

I would guess many nutheads and many who really do not have any experience with women at all? Just wanking around, and those who just talk but no show.

Your wife looks beautiful and I am glad you two will embrace this lifestyle. We have fluttered between a stag/vixen play and swinging and I prefer S/V.

I wouldn't say I did the choosing but ai definately did the screening. My wife told me what she wanted in a man physically and otherwise. I would narrow the field and delete the creeps, and ask a second round of questions. I narrowed our 300 responses (AFF, I don't recommend) down to 25 and showed her. She picked 7 and we planned to meet eachone for a drink telling them no sex the first night. I must of done well because 3 of those 3 became lovers.

Enjoy and please tell us how it goes.

• Love
Reactions: Camazotz
Hi and welcome dear. I m sameerdewan from India an independent FWB Based Indian Bull For Couples And Single Ladies.

Attachments

• 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 104
  • 20230618_000831.jpg
    20230618_000831.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 69
I've recruited and chosen many, many men for KK to enjoy sex with. I have years of experience understanding the type of men she'll be attracted to.

KK's two most recent boyfriends are both men I recruited for her 'in the blind,' men we didn't pass through the normal vetting process. They are exceptions in a sense. I've set up encounters with prospective recruits in things like jack-off sessions, and similar to see how the guy performs beforehand, if they pass muster, I take it to the next level with KK for a screening date.

Well I am 57 years old still functional and exp. With couples and such. I am on AF F and Rock Tye. Let me know your handle and we can go from there.

Reactions: Hot4mywife
Hi there. Fit 27yo M with previous LS experience here. I’ve met quite a few couples from Feeld and reddit. I travel a lot, so I’m always looking to expand my network of “fun” friends and couples. I do most of my chatting on kik, telegram, or snapchat. Feel free to send a PM and see what kind of fun we can have.

One was her ex fuck buddy because new he was big (she is a size queen). Another was found from a conversation with her friend, she mentioned how bug he was, so we tracked him down. And my best friend has been joining us for 20 years (he's small) but her being pleasured by 2 guys is great for us both as well

Attachments

• SAVE_20231103_210524.jpg
    SAVE_20231103_210524.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 67