Her and I .

Nov 18, 2017
I posted my story on another forum , this is the second cuckold forum ive joined in the last few days. Didnt get many replies so far, im just trying to figure out how to convince her to be at least honest about cheating or fuck in front of me which I think I want.

Its long and im typing as I think it out.

With my partner since 1999, we have three kids , had our ups and downs but are fairly close , soul mates for sure.

At the moment im trying to work out her feelings on cuckolding and maybe get some input from others who are experienced. We are an average looking couple albeit im obviously not alpha and have a small cock.

At the very start of our relationship there was an incident , we were only together a month or two,we were out with a mate of mine whom I was staying with at the time, on the way home in a taxi an argument developed (a premeditated one imo) , my friend who was a lot bigger and more aggresive than I ended up telling me to get out of taxi, to cut to the chase, mary (my gf) ended up fucking him that night. I made my way back and was outside his locked room, begging him to not be with her, he was responding by saying "shes not in here ffs " but she was and admitted it days after when I tricked her into thinking he had admitted it.

We eventually moved on from that, I was young , it didnt really hurt at the time. Mary became pregnant a few months in and we were happy out then, we had our lovely daughter and things were grand for a few years .

We had another child a couple of years after and everything was grand till 2004.

Mary became different then, she was having an affair with an older guy who was her first fuck back when she was sixteen,I became aware of the affair in mid 2005 I think.

She wanted me out and out of her life then and this is where my discovery came about of how I was into cuckolding. I was still living with her , it was complicated in terms of where we were at , she was adamant she wanted me out but we would still have sexual contact from time to time, she became aware I was getting off on the humiliation and even though it didnt really mayter to her she played along now and again , like "lick my pusssy you pathetic shit, he was pounding me last night like you cant" etc etc. But eventually after serious humiliation and hurt , she laughed in my face as we pulled into the local shop and said , " just go I dont love you , im sorry " please no I replied , she smirked " wow you are pathetic , some girls will think youre lovely john, im just not into you" . That was that and we split up .

She had a child with him , he was a married man too but she thought hed leave for her. He never did. That child is now my son whom I love like hes my own flesh and blood.

We got back together in 2006 and are still together today.Things have been ok, sex has been rubbish though untill a month ago when she came home from a night out very late," im sorry it was just a drunken fuck" , I was so horny for her and the whole cuckolding thing came back, she said she was only joking the next morning but ffs I know it did happen.

Over the last few weeks she has been back and forth on weather shed be up for fucking someone in front of me. I know she has np cheating as she needs a bigger cock for penetration but im not sure she is comfortable being honest . I dont want to continue my relationship unless she is open .

I have left loads out , I suspect she cheated numerous times but thats jst blah blah tbh, she had a guy called ger upstairs when we were having a party a few years ago for example but I ran up after them and she turned and said im just showing him the room , lol .

Well,
i have been a bull for three different wives and ve always got a feeling where:
i were a kind of "sex gift" for the wife and at the same time the wife was happy to get the gift from the hubby
And
I have to fuck the wife because she has "sexual instincts" and i'm there to perform the role...

Therefore Imho if you don't get a relationship where she asks for a bull to fulfill her needs or a kind of open-mind sex situation you can't ask for the classical cuckold story

Reactions: Mywifeforyou
Thats fine if its not going to be the classic cuckold as you put it but where does that leave us .Do I just accept she will continue to cheat in the classic sense (unknowing to me and obvious lies from her )from time to time .

She has as good as admitted several times my cock is pretty useless to her through penetrated sex. Furthermore more I enjoy the humiliation and hurt .I cant understand why she cant be more open and transparent even if I dont get to see it, just to know would be great in itself.

Thanks for your reply

Thats fine if its not going to be the classic cuckold as you put it but where does that leave us .Do I just accept she will continue to cheat in the classic sense (unknowing to me and obvious lies from her )from time to time .

She has as good as admitted several times my cock is pretty useless to her through penetrated sex. Furthermore more I enjoy the humiliation and hurt .I cant understand why she cant be more open and transparent even if I dont get to see it, just to know would be great in itself.

Thanks for your reply

Can't be too specific because i'm not really into the story and don't know much
Anyway if you want to talk of cuckolding then She should accept her dominant role in this case and stop lying !
You can then get your pleasure by thinking of her fucking others...

She confessed that she wants a big dick, but then you said, she also said that it's not emotional close to you!
This is not good for a marriage!
You two should talk and recognize both sexual needs...

Used a pic from a random bull I seen . Think ill leave it at that for this evening.

Attachments

• IMG_20171121_185611.png
    IMG_20171121_185611.png
    341.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20171121_185307.png
    IMG_20171121_185307.png
    341.9 KB · Views: 65