Her choice of a bull or both?

Hubsub24

Sep 6, 2018
We have seriously been discussing entering the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. Should I leave the selection of our first bull entirely up to my wife or should I tell her that we both should be involved in meeting and deciding on the selection?

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
Once my ex decided she was ready to go it wasn't so much a case of choosing the right guy, it was more like the first opportunity she got. If she's ready to go just give her her freedom.

Everyone is different.
In our case, she loved not being in control, not having a choice. She wanted to be innocent. If the guy was wrong it wasnt her fault. It was my fantasy, she was only doing what I wanted. She was doing something bad, something risky, something taboo. That was a big turn on for her.
She didn't flash strangers, I exposed her.
I always picked the guys, but I could read her and sometimes with body language she'd let me know if it wasn't right.

Reactions: arltxstagnvixen
Thanks for all of the response. My point with her is, sure, women have a lot of experience being hit on by jerks, but us guys KNOW these jerks from having had some as friends and hanging out with them and seeing them try to play some female. And I think that my input would be valuable to my wife when she finally starts to meet other men.

Thanks for all of the response. My point with her is, sure, women have a lot of experience being hit on by jerks, but us guys KNOW these jerks from having had some as friends and hanging out with them and seeing them try to play some female. And I think that my input would be valuable to my wife when she finally starts to meet other men.
Yeah best thing is to keep it so that both of you are there. She can pick the men I guess.

It depends on your relationship dynamic and what is the bigger turn on for each of you. My wife wants me to pick the guys we meet with and to always be there, kind of giving her permission. That's what turns her on. She has veto authority if she really doesn't like something about the guy, but that hasn't happened as I know what she likes.

Her pussy, her choice!
There are plenty of fish in the sea. Today's hook up culture ensures there is a LOT of pussy available. Having a relationship is something else. I fuck other women, but I don't care about them. They are just a warm, wet hole. In every city in the US there is pussy for sale dirt cheap 24/7.

I say if you want to be involved you need to tell her and make sure she's good with that. This affects you too. A bull is a compliment to your relationship, not a replacement. Unless that's what you want it to be.

See how you are included even if you are not?

We have seriously been discussing entering the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. Should I leave the selection of our first bull entirely up to my wife or should I tell her that we both should be involved in meeting and deciding on the selection?
we both should be involved...but she should have the the final say...that is what we do...

we r usually both involved but me being the hotwife I have the final say . My husband thinks if I like him I can have sex with him

• Love
Totally depends on your relationship dynamic and really your wife is the person to work this out with.

If you're not a full-on cuck, into the humiliation thing and want to preserve solidarity in your relationship, a good way to go might be to let her pick the bull based on attraction but allow you to veto people you feel may be not respect boundaries and your marriage.

Reactions: ChiefMac