Her first time tonight, and questions

Hi everyone! My wife Clarissa went on her first date tonight. It's been something that she's always have wanted to do, and I've wanted her to do it. We meet the guy she is with through another site. And had coffee with him before today. After some erotic pics that we took of Clarissa and sent to him one thing lead to another and she got dressed up tonight and left with him. This is what she was wearing when she left.
View attachment 975994
Since we have never done anything like this before. And she hasn't come home yet. How is this first time going to be fore her? The that she went with is a older guy, that has said that he has done this before with other couple's and first time wife sharing.
I don't think the dress will be on long......she will soon want it off

Hi everyone! My wife Clarissa went on her first date tonight. It's been something that she's always have wanted to do, and I've wanted her to do it. We meet the guy she is with through another site. And had coffee with him before today. After some erotic pics that we took of Clarissa and sent to him one thing lead to another and she got dressed up tonight and left with him. This is what she was wearing when she left.
View attachment 975994
Since we have never done anything like this before. And she hasn't come home yet. How is this first time going to be fore her? The that she went with is a older guy, that has said that he has done this before with other couple's and first time wife sharing.
I wonder what she will...or wont....be wearing when she does arrive home...if she does!. Check those panties!

If there are other dating sites out there please anyone tell me
My wife doesn't really like dating sites thetes alot of phonies and deviant people out there on some of these sites..My wife goes to.upscale lounges dance clubs etc
That way she can talk to a guy and see how he act she has meet 3 of her regulars that way ..It has been very rewarding for us

View attachment 975994
Ot would be great to see some current stories and pictures

View attachment 975994
Hot she. Looking amazing 😍

I did a quick reverse image search and found this of her wearing shorts.
Its fun/entertaining to think these stories are actually happening. Its just as much fun to see the responses and encouragement.
I am so gland someone called bullshit on all this. I also performed some reverse photo check at yandex.com and found his "wife" all over the web. The guy she supposedly with also appeared, most only gay websites:

https://guyswithiphones.com/2013/10/308880/

his name is Sean Sevran.

You will get butterflies in your stomach and you will get the urge to masterbate because I did for like 15 minutes and when she told me how they kissed I was ready to cum but I waited and when she got home she took her panties off and I can smell him in her and his cum was running out I slipped in her the feeling is unreal and erotic and I am waiting for her to give a blowjob and I get hot pictures

Attachments

• 0723ED6F-B617-4357-A834-DD021C3454A4.jpeg
    0723ED6F-B617-4357-A834-DD021C3454A4.jpeg
    367.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 4F53DCCE-A521-4688-98D4-23C9DDC05767.jpeg
    4F53DCCE-A521-4688-98D4-23C9DDC05767.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 88
You will get butterflies in your stomach and you will get the urge to masterbate because I did for like 15 minutes and when she told me how they kissed I was ready to cum but I waited and when she got home she took her panties off and I can smell him in her and his cum was running out I slipped in her the feeling is unreal and erotic and I am waiting for her to give a blowjob and I get hot pictures
Gorgouse gd girl

Would love to eat her cream pie..

Sounds like it was a good experience for all of you..Hopefully she will have a second date sometime very soon!!
Remember it’s fine to encourage her complement her and try to avoid too many questions or pushing too hard if this is indeed, a lifestyle you want to grow in..
It looks and sounds like you have one amazing lady cherisher!!
Cheers
AndyC

Sounds like it was a good experience for all of you..Hopefully she will have a second date sometime very soon!!
Remember it’s fine to encourage her complement her and try to avoid too many questions or pushing too hard if this is indeed, a lifestyle you want to grow in..
It looks and sounds like you have one amazing lady cherisher!!
Cheers
AndyC
You should read back in the thread, the photos are all fake, and probably the story too.