Her first time tonight, and questions

Sep 11, 2022
Hi everyone! My wife Clarissa went on her first date tonight. It's been something that she's always have wanted to do, and I've wanted her to do it. We meet the guy she is with through another site. And had coffee with him before today. After some erotic pics that we took of Clarissa and sent to him one thing lead to another and she got dressed up tonight and left with him. This is what she was wearing when she left.
1915678722.jpeg
Since we have never done anything like this before. And she hasn't come home yet. How is this first time going to be fore her? The that she went with is a older guy, that has said that he has done this before with other couple's and first time wife sharing.

Hi everyone! My wife Clarissa went on her first date tonight. It's been something that she's always have wanted to do, and I've wanted her to do it. We meet the guy she is with through another site. And had coffee with him before today. After some erotic pics that we took of Clarissa and sent to him one thing lead to another and she got dressed up tonight and left with him. This is what she was wearing when she left.
View attachment 975994
Since we have never done anything like this before. And she hasn't come home yet. How is this first time going to be fore her? The that she went with is a older guy, that has said that he has done this before with other couple's and first time wife sharing.
wow. stunningly sexy. What's the age difference? Where did he take her?

Sweet, so since this is your first time how are the sexual butterflies in your gut?!! Enjoy... Try not to jack off too many times so when she does cum back you can take her back... Is she planning on bare backing him.. is so you get your first cream pie... Do go down her and enjoy the lust it will bring out of you reclaiming her!!! Do let us know when you have any updates... Happy to DM you too if you need to chat. What time zone are you in?

Sweet, so since this is your first time how are the sexual butterflies in your gut?!! Enjoy... Try not to jack off too many times so when she does cum back you can take her back... Is she planning on bare backing him.. is so you get your first cream pie... Do go down her and enjoy the lust it will bring out of you reclaiming her!!! Do let us know when you have any updates... Happy to DM you too if you need to chat. What time zone are you in?
Yes, lots of butterflies. She's on the pill, so I think she will bareback him. Mountain Time Zone.

First off if it's been about an hour since he cummed in her there are some biological changes that causes the vagina walls to swell and create a tacky fluid. This is why creampies reclaims are so amazing because your dick feels like it's in a hot tight glove when you slide your dick in. I would suggest helping her take her panties off as you'll see a lot of the drainage caught by the panty also smell and lick her do some tongue attention you will find her that much more aroused and ready for more.. it'll have a salty taste. If you're inclined to do so feel free to lick her out and then enjoy the rewards of sliding in to your first sloppy seconds!!