Her interactions with the police..

btweets

Male
Dec 14, 2019
Aurora, Illinois
Do you know of any “special” type of interactions involving your wife/gf, or an ex, had with a local cop, state trooper, park ranger etc.. ?? Would love to hear the details of those experiences.

I remember one time me and an ex had been out to a club. She went to the bathroom and when she came back to the table, she told me that the bartender had stopped her and talked to her for a minute and that he had given her his phone number and told her to call him. I acknowledged to her that he was a good looking guy and asked her if she took his number. She said he wrote it down on a business card and handed it to her, she told me that she didn’t want to come across as being a bitch and took the card, and that she threw it away when he wasn’t looking. I told her she should have kept it and we could have called him some night when we were looking for fun. As the night went on she got totally wasted and we had a lot of fun! We weren’t living together at the time and on the way home we ended up getting into some kind of argument. As I was driving she decided to take her Harley Davidson boots off, and as she did, I noticed a business card that was stuffed down inside her boot, fall out. She tried to grab it but I grabbed it first, and sure enough there it was, the card and phone number from the bartender she said she had thrown away. That really pissed me off! Not that she kept his number, but that she had lied to me about keeping it and then hiding it! I forgot to add that when I picked her up that night, she had driven to a nearby gas station just down the street from where she lived and left her suv there. So when I get to her truck, I kicked her out and started to drive away and that’s when I realized that her jacket, boots, purse and keys were in my car. So I backed up, rolled down the window and just threw everything out towards her as she just stood there and never said a word. She looked like she was just in a daze or something! I said a few choice words and pulled away! I remember it had snowed a few days earlier and as I looked back at her in my rear view mirror, she was still just standing there. I got on the main road and headed home. What I hadn’t realized was that her phone was still in my car. Another problem was that when I threw everything out the window, her keys went underneath her truck and she didn’t see them. So she was stuck at a Mier gas station that was closed except for the night drawer. It was cold outside and she only had a thin leather jacket. The main thing to remember is that she’s totally drunk and completely wasted, so her judgment was certainly impaired and her inhibitions were thrown out the window, which is one of the things I loved about her!! She said she remembered trying to go inside the gas station to warm up and to go ********. She was told that it was against store policy to allow anyone in after a certain time, even though she was a regular customer and knew the attendant. She found out the following day when she talked to the attendant about some things that happened. He told her that at one point a car pulled up with a group of girls in it and that they talked to her for a minute and then took off. He also told her that a car with a bunch of guys pulled up and that they were saying some things to her, and that she actually went over to the car and was asking them if they would give her a ride home. There was also something said about her flashing them her tits and that she was acting really wild flirting and teasing with them. I knew that side of her all too well! He said she got in their car and they drove away. She told me that she doesn’t remember any of that happening. He then told her that after a little while they brought her back and she got out of the car and they left. He said she started walking alone towards her house and that’s when he decided to call the police. The bizarre part is that where the station is located, is in next town over and that the patrol car that responded was from that town. By this time it’s somewhere around 2-3 am. I asked her about why it took so long for her to call me from her landline phone, she called me and told me that she had just gotten home and that was around 4- 5 am. Knowing how she is and how she gets, I started asking her questions right away because I knew she was still drunk and I can usually get her to open up more like that. Now at this point, neither of us know anything because she hadn’t talked to the clerk yet. I asked her how she got home and she told me that a cop pulled up while she was walking and gave her a ride. She continued answering questions and adding details on her own. She said that the cop was a younger guy, good looking and very nice. She told me that she sat in the front passenger seat, which I thought was a little weird because they generally don’t do that. She said that when he bought her home that he walked her to the front door. She was living with her parents at the time and she told me the next day that her mom had woke up and looked out the window and that there was a car in the driveway running and that she could hear talking, but she didn’t recognize it as a police car and instead thought it was my car, and that later she could hear talking on the porch but thought it was me and her. Robin did admit to me that at some point, she leaned over to give him a kiss and that she just lost control and started climbing her way over to his seat while in the car. The next day her mom also said that it sounded like we had left for a little while and then came back. She told me that for some reason she got upset and started crying and that he was trying to comfort her and that they ended up sitting on the porch steps and talked for a while. The next day she said she didn’t remember coming home and getting inside and that her mom was woke up from hearing her crying and yelling loudly. Her mom said that she opened her bedroom door and that she was laying completely naked crying and shivering on her bed and with all the sheets and covers in the floor. There was also a trail of clothes left on the stairwell leading to her room. With all this info swarming around in my head, I knew there was a LOT more to this story!! About two blocks away from where her parents lived, there was a construction site in the very early stages. The part we liked most about it, was that there was a large cul- de- sac that curved way around and with several dirt hills was hidden from the main road. It became our go-to place to drink and have sex! When I had asked her if anything had happened, she said she honestly didn’t know but didn’t think so. Thinking quickly I told her to go check her panties, and she answered back that she didn’t see any. It wasn’t uncommon for her not to wear panties, especially knowing how much I love it when she doesn’t! I tried so hard to try and remember if she had any panties on or not and I just couldn’t remember. So I jumped in my car and drove to our little hideout, just on the off chance I might find something. I was confident that if she did anything with anyone, this is where she would go! I pulled up and without going to far as to look for tire tracks and anything else out of the norm, since this was kind of our place. I started walking and right away noticed fresh tire tracks. The next thing I noticed was an empty bottle of beer, and then another, and another one, at least a six pack. Most of them were thrown just off the road and curb and into the dirt. I noticed a few foot prints and as I walked up on the curb, giving me a better view, I noticed and upon a closer look, found a used condom! It appeared to have not been there for too long, like from the night before. I decided to keep looking to see if there were more than one and that’s when I found a pair of Victoria Secret panties!! I looked them over pretty good and even took a picture of them to compare to the ones I have of hers at home. I don’t remember if there were any stains visible but I don’t think there was, because they had been taken off. But the main thing was that they hadn’t been out there long at all!! It’s important to mention that we’d been going to that spot for years and we have never seen any signs whatsoever that others also used it. The whole thing just seemed awfully suspicious. I decided to leave the panties there and to see how and what her reactions are if I choose to tell her about them, or to see if she goes on her own. More with the police coming up soon...

This happened before we got married but that's not important 😝

It was December and we were enjoying being in holiday and party mode. We went to this pool party at a hotel near our house to have a few drinks and a dance under the African sun. Being a pool party, she was wearing a bikini underneath her short skirt and tank top. As soon as she was tipsy she got horny and decided she wanted to flash her goodies to a few of the gents she thought were sexy. She went to the restroom and removed the panties of her bikini so it would be easy for anyone looking to see her bald pussy underneath her skirt. Knowing she was exposed obviously made her super horny. We decided to move to another party across town but needed to make a trip past our "dealer" to collect a bag of fun for the next party. She decided that she was going to give the guy a look at her pussy as they made the exchange. So as I drove and she sat in the passenger seat, she completely removed her skirt and was now completely bottomless.

While making the exchange he got a look between her thighs which brought a big smile to his face. We pulled off with our prize and started making our way to the party. That's when I heard the sound of the siren and looked in the rear view mirror and saw the cop car pulling us over. She immediately panicked and clearly forgot the fact that she was still sitting with no pants on. The cop went to her side and she wound down her window to speak with him. He didn't notice her situation immediately and told her he saw what happened and he knew we were in possession of narcotics and he was going to have to arrest both of us. When she started begging him not to arrest us, his gaze moved lower and he saw that she was completely exposed below the waist. She was begging and said she would do anything to avoid being arrested... ANYTHING!! He lent down and into the window slightly and his hand went to her mound and rubbed her slit. He told us that he was going to let us off the hook but in exchange he wanted to fuck her...

We obviously agreed to his offer and still got to enjoy our party

Do you know of any “special” type of interactions involving your wife/gf, or an ex, had with a local cop, state trooper, park ranger etc.. ?? Would love to hear the details of those experiences.

I remember one time me and an ex had been out to a club. She went to the bathroom and when she came back to the table, she told me that the bartender had stopped her and talked to her for a minute and that he had given her his phone number and told her to call him. I acknowledged to her that he was a good looking guy and asked her if she took his number. She said he wrote it down on a business card and handed it to her, she told me that she didn’t want to come across as being a bitch and took the card, and that she threw it away when he wasn’t looking. I told her she should have kept it and we could have called him some night when we were looking for fun. As the night went on she got totally wasted and we had a lot of fun! We weren’t living together at the time and on the way home we ended up getting into some kind of argument. As I was driving she decided to take her Harley Davidson boots off, and as she did, I noticed a business card that was stuffed down inside her boot, fall out. She tried to grab it but I grabbed it first, and sure enough there it was, the card and phone number from the bartender she said she had thrown away. That really pissed me off! Not that she kept his number, but that she had lied to me about keeping it and then hiding it! I forgot to add that when I picked her up that night, she had driven to a nearby gas station just down the street from where she lived and left her suv there. So when I get to her truck, I kicked her out and started to drive away and that’s when I realized that her jacket, boots, purse and keys were in my car. So I backed up, rolled down the window and just threw everything out towards her as she just stood there and never said a word. She looked like she was just in a daze or something! I said a few choice words and pulled away! I remember it had snowed a few days earlier and as I looked back at her in my rear view mirror, she was still just standing there. I got on the main road and headed home. What I hadn’t realized was that her phone was still in my car. Another problem was that when I threw everything out the window, her keys went underneath her truck and she didn’t see them. So she was stuck at a Mier gas station that was closed except for the night drawer. It was cold outside and she only had a thin leather jacket. The main thing to remember is that she’s totally drunk and completely wasted, so her judgment was certainly impaired and her inhibitions were thrown out the window, which is one of the things I loved about her!! She said she remembered trying to go inside the gas station to warm up and to go ********. She was told that it was against store policy to allow anyone in after a certain time, even though she was a regular customer and knew the attendant. She found out the following day when she talked to the attendant about some things that happened. He told her that at one point a car pulled up with a group of girls in it and that they talked to her for a minute and then took off. He also told her that a car with a bunch of guys pulled up and that they were saying some things to her, and that she actually went over to the car and was asking them if they would give her a ride home. There was also something said about her flashing them her tits and that she was acting really wild flirting and teasing with them. I knew that side of her all too well! He said she got in their car and they drove away. She told me that she doesn’t remember any of that happening. He then told her that after a little while they brought her back and she got out of the car and they left. He said she started walking alone towards her house and that’s when he decided to call the police. The bizarre part is that where the station is located, is in next town over and that the patrol car that responded was from that town. By this time it’s somewhere around 2-3 am. I asked her about why it took so long for her to call me from her landline phone, she called me and told me that she had just gotten home and that was around 4- 5 am. Knowing how she is and how she gets, I started asking her questions right away because I knew she was still drunk and I can usually get her to open up more like that. Now at this point, neither of us know anything because she hadn’t talked to the clerk yet. I asked her how she got home and she told me that a cop pulled up while she was walking and gave her a ride. She continued answering questions and adding details on her own. She said that the cop was a younger guy, good looking and very nice. She told me that she sat in the front passenger seat, which I thought was a little weird because they generally don’t do that. She said that when he bought her home that he walked her to the front door. She was living with her parents at the time and she told me the next day that her mom had woke up and looked out the window and that there was a car in the driveway running and that she could hear talking, but she didn’t recognize it as a police car and instead thought it was my car, and that later she could hear talking on the porch but thought it was me and her. Robin did admit to me that at some point, she leaned over to give him a kiss and that she just lost control and started climbing her way over to his seat while in the car. The next day her mom also said that it sounded like we had left for a little while and then came back. She told me that for some reason she got upset and started crying and that he was trying to comfort her and that they ended up sitting on the porch steps and talked for a while. The next day she said she didn’t remember coming home and getting inside and that her mom was woke up from hearing her crying and yelling loudly. Her mom said that she opened her bedroom door and that she was laying completely naked crying and shivering on her bed and with all the sheets and covers in the floor. There was also a trail of clothes left on the stairwell leading to her room. With all this info swarming around in my head, I knew there was a LOT more to this story!! About two blocks away from where her parents lived, there was a construction site in the very early stages. The part we liked most about it, was that there was a large cul- de- sac that curved way around and with several dirt hills was hidden from the main road. It became our go-to place to drink and have sex! When I had asked her if anything had happened, she said she honestly didn’t know but didn’t think so. Thinking quickly I told her to go check her panties, and she answered back that she didn’t see any. It wasn’t uncommon for her not to wear panties, especially knowing how much I love it when she doesn’t! I tried so hard to try and remember if she had any panties on or not and I just couldn’t remember. So I jumped in my car and drove to our little hideout, just on the off chance I might find something. I was confident that if she did anything with anyone, this is where she would go! I pulled up and without going to far as to look for tire tracks and anything else out of the norm, since this was kind of our place. I started walking and right away noticed fresh tire tracks. The next thing I noticed was an empty bottle of beer, and then another, and another one, at least a six pack. Most of them were thrown just off the road and curb and into the dirt. I noticed a few foot prints and as I walked up on the curb, giving me a better view, I noticed and upon a closer look, found a used condom! It appeared to have not been there for too long, like from the night before. I decided to keep looking to see if there were more than one and that’s when I found a pair of Victoria Secret panties!! I looked them over pretty good and even took a picture of them to compare to the ones I have of hers at home. I don’t remember if there were any stains visible but I don’t think there was, because they had been taken off. But the main thing was that they hadn’t been out there long at all!! It’s important to mention that we’d been going to that spot for years and we have never seen any signs whatsoever that others also used it. The whole thing just seemed awfully suspicious. I decided to leave the panties there and to see how and what her reactions are if I choose to tell her about them, or to see if she goes on her own. More with the police coming up soon...
Wow. That's one hell of a story. Looking forward to the next part.

• Love
Reactions: btweets
My wife works in a community/sports center, which is where it began...
The police would often call in to check everything was alright (they had youths hanging about).
This one particular policeman would often call in, more than he should.
Over the months, they got to know eachother, and somehow he got my wife's mobile number, under the pretense that it would be easier to get hold of him of she has any trouble.

He'd text her, which became more frequent, but they got on, and I didn't have a problem with it.
My wife would walk our dog in the nearby park, usually around the sane times of day.
The policeman then started to walk his dog around the same time, in our very local park, but he had a park much nearer to where he lived, if it wasn't already obvious that he was after my wife, it was now.
The texts became saucier from him, with him now openly telling my wife that he couldn't stop thinking about her, and how he wished his wife was more like her.
I can't remember every detail of every text, but he was making it clear that he wanted to fuck my wife so so much, he came out and told her so.
My wife an I spoke openly about him, and I made it perfectly clear that she could sleep with him if she wanted to.

One late evening, around midnight, he text my wife to tell her he needed to talk to her, he was in the nearby park, literally 30 seconds away from our house.
I told her I didn't mind, but she said it was too late, and all she had was a nightie on. I told her to just put a long coat on and get her arse over the park to see him.

She seemed a little excited, and went to speak with him. Nothing really happened, he just talked about his marriage that he didn't want to be in etc, asking for my wife's advice.
But for me, just knowing she was with him, in the dark and just a small nightie covering herself under her coat, and with no panties on was such a turn on!

The text continued, he was openly telling my wife he wanted her, how he was going crazy thinking about fucking her etc, and she wasn't shutting him down!
Enough was enough, I took the plunge, and told her if she wanted him to fuck her, I was fine with it, and to just arrange it. She was clearly interested, but didn't know how to take things further, how he'd react telling him that I've read everything and I know everything.

There was only one way to deal with this. I told my wife to message him, tell him I know everything, and that I want a chat with him. Needless to say, he was shocked and more than scared lol.

I agreed to meet him in the nearby park, I did most of the talking, and the look on his face was priceless when I knew he was trying to get my wife to sleep with him, and I was happy for her to do so if she wanted to!.

Over the following weeks, they tried to arrange a time and place to meet, but with his work patterns, and finding a convincing story to tell his wife where he'd be, it became obvious that it was near impossible. He then came up with the craziest idea I'd imagined, he suggested he'd call in on my wife whilst on duty!.

A date and time was arranged, 8:30pm on a dark winters night. He park his patrol car a few streets away and walk to our house. The side door was to be left unlocked, allowing him to come into our garden and enter the back door to our house, hopefully without being seen. I was to stay upstairs out of the way, whilst my wife waited on the sofa downstairs... Just in her teddy bear nightie.

Part two to follow, a description of how it unfolded, told from what I heared, and by my wife's account that she gave me afterwards.

As planned, the wife's policeman friend parked his patrol car two streets away, and walked to our house.
I was upstairs in our bedroom, my wife was downstairs in her nightie. I couldn't help looking out of our bedroom window, just in time to see him head towards our side gate, in full police uniform!.
I lost sight of him, but heared him closing our back gate behind him, and I heared him open our back door to our house, I heared it close behind him, then heard him talking to my wife!.
It's at that time that I couldn't believe it was really going to happen... But it did!.

She stood to greet him, and he wasted no time in walking her backwards until she was up against one of our living room walls.
He soon had his tongue in my wife's mouth, necking with her as his hands were all over her body.
He quickly had his hand between her legs, and they necked as he proceeded probe my wife's cunt and started to finger her.
My wife then span him around and pulled him towards our sofa. She sat down with him still standing in front of her, and went about wrestling with his police belt, having to hold his truncheon to the side to undo his belt.
She then unbuttoned his trousers, unzipped him, took his hard cock out and started to suck him off.
So, there was my wife, sucking a policeman's cock whilst he was in full uniform, and still on duty.
I could even hear his police radio blasting out requests for the police to attend whatever crimes were being committed as my wife fucked his cock with her mouth.
After a while, he took her hand, stood her up and walked her to our kitchen.
When there, he went on his knees, spread her legs whilst standing, went between her legs and whilst parting her cunt lips, he set about eating her cunt and pushing his tongue right up her.
He then got up and just said " over here"..
He turned her towards our kitchen table, pushed her face down, lifted her teddy bear nightie up over her arse and she told me she gasped as he pushed his bare cock up her cunt and started to fuck my wife from behind, his hands gripping her waist tightly as he pounded her cunt.
She remembers her head on the table, looking through into the garden and realising she could see many neighbours bedroom windows, many with lights on, and some with people walking around their bedrooms, she told me how worried she was, knowing if one of the neighbours looked out of their window, they'd have a clear view of her getting fucked over the kitchen table by a police man.
After a few minutes of him fucking her over our kitchen table, he pulled out, took her hand and led her back into the living room.
There, he pushed her back onto our leather sofa, onto the part that was flat and open as it was a corner unit.
He dropped onto her, flung her legs open, pushed his cock into her cunt, and just proceeded to fuck her.
At this point, I could hear everything, I could hear her wet cunt getting pounded by his hard bare cock, his moans of such lust for my wife as he simply took my wife's cunt balls deep and bareback.
He was pounding her with everything he had, until he honestly groaned like an animal, thrust his bare cock into her even harder and faster, then he moaned and groaned as he pumped his seed inside my wife's cunt, and up into her cervix.
He got dressed, they spoke a while, then he left to go back to work.
They met once more after that, he fucked my wife in our bed, once again cum filling her.. Whilst I was in work!

Last edited:
As planned, the wife's policeman friend parked his patrol car two streets away, and walked to our house.
I was upstairs in our bedroom, my wife was downstairs in our nightie. I couldn't help looking out of our bedroom window, just in time to see him head towards our side gate, in full police uniform!.
I lost sight of him, but heared him closing our back gate behind him, and I heared I open our back door to our house, and I heared it close behind him, then hearing him talking to my wife!.
It's at that time that I couldn't believe it was really going to happen... But it did!.

She stood to greet him, and he wasted no time in walking her backwards until she was up against one of our living room walls.
He soon had his tongue in my wife's mouth, necking with her as his hands were all over her body.
He quickly had his hand between her legs, and they necked as he proceeded probe my wife's cunt and started to finger her.
My wife then span him around and pulled him towards our sofa. She sat down with him still standing in front of her, and went about wresting with his police belt, having to hold his truncheon to the side to undo his belt.
She then unbuttoned his trousers, unzipped him, took his hard cock out and started to suck him off.
So, there was my wife, sucking a policeman's cock whilst he was in full uniform, and still on duty.
I could even hear his police radio blasting out requests for the police to attend whatever crimes were being committed as my wife fucked his cock with her mouth.
After a while, he took her hand, stood her up and walked her to our kitchen.
When there, he went on his knees, spread her legs whilst standing, went between her legs and whilst parting her cunt lips, he set about eating her cunt and pushing his tongue right up her.
He then got up and just said " over here"..
He turned her towards our kitchen table, pushed her face down, lifted her teddy bear nightie up over her arse and she told me she gasped as he pushed his bare cock up her cunt and started to fuck my wife from behind, his hands gripping her waist tightly as he pounded her cunt.
She remembers her head on the table, looking through into the garden and realising she could see many neighbours bedroom windows, many with lights on, and some with people walking around their bedrooms, she told me how worried she was, knowing if one of the neighbours looked out of their window, they'd have a clear view of her getting fucked over the kitchen table by a police man.
After a few minutes of him fucking her over our kitchen table, he pulled out, took her hand and led her back into the living room.
There, he pushed her back onto our leather sofa, onto the part that was flat and open as it was a corner unit.
He dropped onto her, flung her legs open, pushed his cock into her cunt, and just proceeded to fuck her.
At this point, I could hear everything, I could hear her wet cunt getting pounded by his hard bare cock, his moans of such lust for my wife as he simply took my wife's cunt.
He was pounding her with everything he had, until he honestly groaned like an animal, thrust his bare cock into her even harder and faster, until he moaned and groaned as he pumped his seed deep inside my wife's cunt.
He got dressed, they spoke a while, then he left to go back to work.
They met once more after that, he fucked my wife in our bed, once again cum filling her.. Whilst I was in work!
That was an awesome and exciting story!! Thanks for sharing!!

Continuing on.. NOTE: I have to alter and edit certain parts of the story above as I messed up on the timeline and details. My apologies! When I got home after leaving her in the parking lot at her truck, I kept trying to call her over and over, and I ended up passing out on the floor! Lol. When I woke up it was still really early in the morning and that’s when she finally answered. When I asked her why she didn’t answer my calls before, she said that she had just gotten home. I asked her why it took her so long, that’s when she told me that she couldn’t find her keys or cell phone. I asked her how she got home, and that’s when she went on to tell me that she walked over to the gas station and they wouldn’t let her inside, so she told me that she sat on a pile of firewood against the building and out of the wind. She told me that she tried to get a car of girls to give her a ride but they wouldn’t. She told me that a car with a few guys asked her and offered to give her a ride home and she told them, no thanks. She asked the clerk if he would call the police for her which he said he did. What I found out later is that the gas station is in one particular town, and she told me that she waited and they hadn’t showed up so she decided to just start walking home. She told me that a car with 2 guys pulled up beside her and were trying to talk her into getting in their car, and about that same time a police car pulled up. The weird part is, it was a cop was from the next town over, which also happened to be the town she lived in. But they wouldn’t have gotten the call, it would have went to the town where the gas station was. Knowing how she gets after she’s been drinking and how much she loves to tease the cops anytime she’s been pulled over, and I’ll just add that she’s never been given a ticket in her life! I started asking her some questions, she said that the cop was a younger very good looking guy and that he was very nice. She told me that she was allowed to sit up in the front passenger seat, which I thought was a little weird, because they generally don’t do that and aren’t supposed to do that. She said that when he bought her home which is only minutes away. Her parents lived in an upscale neighborhood with big houses, but that many of the houses either have the same style or a very similar style to each other. I’ve seen her do this myself so I totally believed her and especially considering her condition, she told me that he pulled up in front of her house, and she started walking to the next door neighbors house and was trying to use the garage door code and the door wouldn’t open, so she started ringing the doorbell. She said he got out of his car and had to basically carry her back to her house. After several attempts, she couldn’t remember the code. She was freezing and he told her that she could get back in his car to warm up and she could use his cell phone to call her mom to unlock the door. Robin did admit to me that at some point, she leaned over to give him a “thank you” kiss and that she just lost all control and started climbing her way over to his seat and on his lap while in the car. She said that they “talked” for a while, he walked her to the door and left. What I can’t remember is if she said he walked her to the front door, the garage door, or to the house door inside the garage... So I called and she answered and after a little small talk, we started talking about the night before. She was having a difficult time trying to remember anything at first but as I mentioned things, she started remembering bits and pieces. She said she didn’t have any idea why I dropped her off at her truck and didn’t even remember me being angry at her. She said she watched me drive away and when she tried to get into her truck, she couldn’t find her keys anywhere so she wasn’t able to get in from out of the cold. We both started laughing because I couldn’t remember why I was so angry with her at that moment either. She said she didn’t remember talking to me earlier and told me that her mom was woke up from the noise she could hear coming from her room. Her mom told her that she kept hearing her headboard hitting the wall and that it sounded like Robin was crying, and/or mumbling, which she just assumed was due to her and I talking on the phone. She said her mom finally got concerned about her and decided to go to her room. She went to Robin’s door and noticed a pile of clothes on the floor outside of her room door, and that when she opened up her door, Robin was laying on her bed completely naked, shaking and shivering from being so cold. And that her sheets and comforter were laying in the floor. Now at this point I’m beginning to get a little bit worried, but at the same time I’m still trying to figure out if she’s hiding something from me. She said she didn’t even remember how she got home, made it up the winding staircase and into her room. My worried side took over and I told her to go talk to her mom and call me back. This was when I actually decided to go to our little spot and have a look around. I’m sorry if I’ve made this hard to follow but I’m just trying to be as accurate as I can! So when I got back home I immediately looked at her panties that I had and the picture of the ones I had found. Bingo, they were the same style and size! Now I’m having all these different thoughts going through my mind. There’s the possibility that it’s just completely coincidental and has nothing to do with her. There’s the possibility that she went there voluntarily and told him, or them, where to go. And then there’s always the possibility that she ended up getting raped!! I mean what if she was left outside in the cold and didn’t have any clothes on, and that she ended up having to walk home from that spot, or was even dropped off and once she got inside she just went straight to her room. She called me back and told me what her mom had told her. She said her mom woke up at ?? time because she could hear, what she assumed was my car, running in the driveway and could hear us talking, at one time she said it sounded like we were on the front porch, and at another time she could hear us while inside the car! I can’t remember how she ended up getting her mom to open or unlock a door, whether she called her from his phone, or if she rang the doorbell. There’s a huge problem with what her mom supposedly said. First thing, her mom and I never got along whatsoever and I can guarantee you 100% that if it really was me, and she knew it was me, and I woke her up in the AM hours, she would have come straight out to my car to let me know she was not happy, and ESPECIALLY because of the neighbors!!!! So now my instincts are kicking back in and I decided to bring up that since she couldn’t find her panties, I got concerned that something might have happened and I made the drive to, our little spot, telling her that if she was actually in that kind of mood, or if something bad happened, it would make sense that’s where she would most likely go since she was basically blacked out about a lot of things. I just now remembered that I had forgotten to add that during one of our talks, most likely from the first time, she had mentioned something about that she had been drinking beer, or that she had a beer! That was another main reason I wanted to check out the spot, that’s where we would have a few beers, so remembering her saying something about drinking, I figured that’s yet another reason I needed to go. Anyway sure enough, there were empty beer bottles, Heineken I believe, a pair of panties and a used condom!! What do you think?? I told her what I’d seen and she instantly got all defensive and mad at me. We had to hang up for some reason, but here’s a really weird and totally bizarre thing that’s about to happen! I know my own personal thoughts about it, but I’d really like to hear what everyone else thinks!! TIA! She calls me back about 10 minutes later and says, “those aren’t even the same size or style that I buy!” I asked her how did she know, and she said that her and her mom went over there to see what I was talking about!! WTF??!!! I was flabbergasted! I couldn’t believe what I had just heard!! WHY?? WHY?? WHY in the fucking hell would she AND HER MOTHER need to even go over there to fucking begin with if she knew she hadn’t been there?? Of course I’m already starting to doubt that her mom was really aware of any of this, other than maybe going to her room part. Now I’m curious to know if the scene has been changed or if anything is missing. So back in my car and back to the spot. I get there and the very first thing that stands out is that there no beer bottles on the road, they’d all been moved. The panties were still there but had definitely been moved around and if I remember correctly, the condom was still in the same place and that’s also when I first seen the condom wrapper. Both of them were out a little further into the mud so she wouldn’t have been able to get to them, if she wanted to anyway. I need a break for the moment but there’s more to come.. Don’t forget to tell me your thoughts!

You said she got totally wasted, it sure sounds like it. That guy at the closed gas station screwed up, he could have had a good time that night. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: btweets
This happened before we got married but that's not important 😝

It was December and we were enjoying being in holiday and party mode. We went to this pool party at a hotel near our house to have a few drinks and a dance under the African sun. Being a pool party, she was wearing a bikini underneath her short skirt and tank top. As soon as she was tipsy she got horny and decided she wanted to flash her goodies to a few of the gents she thought were sexy. She went to the restroom and removed the panties of her bikini so it would be easy for anyone looking to see her bald pussy underneath her skirt. Knowing she was exposed obviously made her super horny. We decided to move to another party across town but needed to make a trip past our "dealer" to collect a bag of fun for the next party. She decided that she was going to give the guy a look at her pussy as they made the exchange. So as I drove and she sat in the passenger seat, she completely removed her skirt and was now completely bottomless.

While making the exchange he got a look between her thighs which brought a big smile to his face. We pulled off with our prize and started making our way to the party. That's when I heard the sound of the siren and looked in the rear view mirror and saw the cop car pulling us over. She immediately panicked and clearly forgot the fact that she was still sitting with no pants on. The cop went to her side and she wound down her window to speak with him. He didn't notice her situation immediately and told her he saw what happened and he knew we were in possession of narcotics and he was going to have to arrest both of us. When she started begging him not to arrest us, his gaze moved lower and he saw that she was completely exposed below the waist. She was begging and said she would do anything to avoid being arrested... ANYTHING!! He lent down and into the window slightly and his hand went to her mound and rubbed her slit. He told us that he was going to let us off the hook but in exchange he wanted to fuck her...

We obviously agreed to his offer and still got to enjoy our party
Mmmmmm, I must hear the details of the fucking that night!! Yum!!!!!

I know of three events, all cheating episodes, all confessions my wife KK made years after the fact. Two of the events took place at adult bookstore/theatre venues, one was associated with a traffic stop.

The first of these confessions from KK describe an event where KK'd gone solo to an ABS, looking for clandestine action in the venue's booths. Her account was that she'd dressed with accessibility in mind; a sundress, no underwear, sandals. KK told me that she entertained two different men on that outing, stroking them, sucking them, and ultimately letting them fuck her. At the end of the encounter, on her exit from the establishment and walk back to her car, she was stopped by a patrol unit.

The two officers accused her of prostitution, and made threats to take her into custody. Of course, KK, young, inexperienced, and frightened elected to 'negotiate' - they ended up in the alley behind the ABS, where KK exchanged her talented mouth and tongue for release - blowing and taking both cop's cum in her used pussy.

The second event, at a different ABS venue was more extreme. I was traveling on business, KK was wall-climbing horny, and decided to go out for a little public fuck and suck action. That venue had a theatre. On that outing, KK told me she wore only a trench coat, garter, stockings, and heels. She ended up in the front row of the theatre, being enjoyed by a number of patrons. Unfortunately that night the vice squad raided the establishment. Once again, KK demonstrated her negotiating skills. The lead detective got his balls drained while 'interrogating' KK at a local no-tell motel.

The third such encounter I know of was part of a traffic stop. KK was coming home after 2:00am from a girls-night out event. We'd already been arguing about some aspects of this - drinking and driving. She got pulled over for speeding, but the officer noted some signs of intoxication. He wanted to give her a field sobriety test. KK, afraid of the repercussions, bargained her way out of the situation by sucking the cop off roadside, in return for skating the downside.