her pussy

sleepyoldguy

May 5, 2021
Ok how do you like your wife to keep her pussy shaved, neatly trimmed, or full on bush. also how do you like to eat her some guys like to just run their tongue up and down the slit other like to take their tongue from slit to clit sucking and nibbling it and other like going from hole to hole. my wife varies on what she wants when she starts to grind her pussy on my mouth I then know she want to be tongue fucked and wants it as deep in her pussy as i can go other times she tells me to chew on her clit and wants it done fairly done hard and third when running my tongue up and down she raises her hips that tells me two things she wants her ass tongued which always ends up with my dick or some toy in her ass. Oh and she keeps her pussy neatly trimmed

Ok how do you like your wife to keep her pussy shaved, neatly trimmed, or full on bush. also how do you like to eat her some guys like to just run their tongue up and down the slit other like to take their tongue from slit to clit sucking and nibbling it and other like going from hole to hole. my wife varies on what she wants when she starts to grind her pussy on my mouth I then know she want to be tongue fucked and wants it as deep in her pussy as i can go other times she tells me to chew on her clit and wants it done fairly done hard and third when running my tongue up and down she raises her hips that tells me two things she wants her ass tongued which always ends up with my dick or some toy in her ass. Oh and she keeps her pussy neatly trimmed
I prefer my wife to keep her pussy shaved. But her lover prefers a full bush. So my wife keeps a full bush.

Reactions: PolyCuck