Her Sexual Past

Do you fantasize, or fetishize over your wife or partner's sexual past?

• I have no awareness of the details of my wife's sexual history, and no desire to know about it.

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • I have no awareness of the details of my wife's sexual history, but would love to know about her exp

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • I have some awareness of her sexual past, but it makes me uncomfortable.

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • I have some awareness of her sexual past, and would love to know more.

Votes: 24 34.3%
  • I believe I have full knowledge, and disclosure of my wife's sexual past.

Votes: 21 30.0%
  • I fetishize over her sexual past, and am fascinated by it.

Votes: 36 51.4%

• Total voters

jw_kk

Male
Gold member
Aug 26, 2017
A recent road trip with my wife, has led me to wonder how many other husbands fetishize or otherwise are fascinated about their wive's sexual past, and disclosures of those experiences.

During our long road trip, the time alone together in the car afforded some opportunity for intimate discussion. For decades, I’ve been interested in my wife’s sexual past, and have been piecing it together from snippets of conversation, “incremental” disclosure and confessions, and to a lesser extent, some disclosures from a couple of her close friends.

“Interested” is really an understatement - I am fascinated with, and fetishize her sexual past. Hearing her talk about it, disclose her experiences is something I find incredibly intimate, sensual, and erotic.

Given the destination event for this road trip was my wife’s high-school reunion, she was very horny, almost preoccupied with the thought of spending time with her high-school ex - the only real lover that comes close to being classified as a “regular.” We were talking together about her experiences with him, and that led to conversation about her earlier sexual past.

I found out that she was fairly precocious, at least in a sense, her earliest experience being with another girl, a neighbor and close friend. She told me about their experiences together, which ranged from making out with each other, to mutual touching, penetration with objects, and experimentation, in one case using an electric toothbrush on one another as a make-shift vibrator.

My wife had a very close emotional attachment to this girl, and she said that they loved each other, and got together as frequently as they could find opportunity, including sleep-overs, clandestine outdoor sessions, stolen moments when they had one another’s house available, and in public, for example in the swimming pool, stealing a quick grope through a bikini bottom. She told me about a secret spot they had in the woods in a nearby park, a place they used to go to be alone together, to kiss, look at, and touch each other.

KK told me that when they moved to another city, she was heartbroken, as well as sexually frustrated. My wife said that she spent hours masturbating, thinking about her lover.

Possibly the hottest things she talked about were her experiences in “bathroom play” with this girl, showering and bathing together, watching each other ********, even pissing on each other in the tub. She told me about her first oral sex experience, in a 69-position with her lover, naked, as they sucked, licked and fingered each other’s pussies. She talked to me about their experimentation with shampoo and deodorant bottles, tampons, and even vegetables, as make-shift dildos.

The next disclosure was about her experiences six or so months after moving to a different city, where she began to attend church. She said she was constantly horny, and missed her lover terribly.

Through a series of events, not all of which my wife elaborated on, she became sexually involved with the youth minister. The initial few encounters would best be described as non-consensual, or perhaps “marginally consensual.” The first encounter with “Jim” was in his car, an event in which he coerced KK to touch his cock, and jack him off. These events progressed from her giving him a reluctant hand-job, to the two of them making out, including kissing, fondling each other, “Jim” sucking her nipples, and eventually to mutual oral sex, usually in his car or van.

She said they never had penetrating sex, because they were both afraid of her becoming pregnant - the closest they had was her mounting him, and rubbing her pussy against his cock shaft and cock head, without penetration, and stopping before he had an orgasm. She said that usually he would cum on her feet and toes, either masturbating himself to orgasm, or with her giving him a foot-job, or that he would cum in her mouth during oral sex.

They had a nearly three-year affair, in which KK became the controlling party sometime late during the first year of their experience together. She used her charms to sexually manipulate and control “Jim,” amounting to sexual blackmail. He became addicted to her, and all the various kink aspects of their relationship, but never once actually got to fuck her. Things came to an explosive end when the pastor’s wife became suspicious, and started following him around. She caught KK and her husband in his van - my wife said the event is still frozen in her mind. She was apparently sucking, licking, and stroking his tied-up cock when the pastor’s wife opened up the back door of the van. KK said his wife drug him out onto the parking lot, half naked, and started mercilessly kicking him in the balls, ass, and stomach. It was daytime, and in the parking lot of a shopping center, so there were dozens of witnesses. KK said she managed to flee without being identified by anyone who knew her. There was apparently a public confession, and even some news coverage, but KK was spared being ID’d or otherwise caught up in the mess.

Several months later, KK moved to the city where we met, and after that our relationship began.

Although she was sexually experienced, including the relationship with her girlfriend, and “Pastor Jim,” she was still technically a virgin when we met. We started dating, and became sexual on the first date, with an intimate make-out session, including mutual masturbation. Over the next several dates, the physical intimacy level increased steadily and rapidly, and by the end of the first month, things had progressed to cum-in-mouth oral sex, giving each other multiple orgasms, and her excellent technique of pussy-on-cock rubbing without penetration.

She made a daytime date with me one weekday, and the surprise was a visit to Planned Parenthood, for an exam and birth control pills. Within two weeks, the absolute minimum elapsed time recommended, I took her “technical” virginity, spurting my hot cum in her for the first time.

We fucked like bunnies from that moment forward, every time we could find an opportunity, everywhere we could find an opportunity.

The first inkling I had that things might be different was during a summer where I had to spend the whole three months away, working in another state. I had a funny feeling that things were cooling down between the two of us, or somehow different, and carrying on a long-distance relationship at the level of intensity we formerly had was simply impossible. It was like drug withdrawal for me - going from nearly daily fucking to nothing. I became suspicious that she was dating other guys, but I never got any confirmation or absolute proof.

It was during that time that my wife hooked up with “M,” the lover she’s reconnecting with at her reunion. Even though she was on the pill, they never had penetrating sex during that three month period - as before, her encounters with him were limited to making out, mutual touching, oral sex, and her classic pussy-rubbing technique. Although she never admitted it, the rumor was that she broke off their relationship the day before I traveled back home - after making him cum with that hot pussy-slide technique she is rumored to have wiped his cum off her little titties, fed it to “M” from her fingertips, and then told him that it was over, like a cold, cruel bitch, and sent him on his way. I heard variations of that story from a couple of her close friends, with enough overlap that I figured it was probably true.

The day I got home, as soon as I could break free of other responsibilities, I went and picked her up, and we spent the next two days fucking and sucking until neither of us could fuck another stroke. That was the first time KK let me fuck her ass - her virgin rosebud was so tight I lasted only a dozen or so strokes before I blew my load in her ass.

Soon thereafter we got formally engaged, and went off to college. Again, things changed for a while, and she broke off our engagement. I’ve written about that elsewhere, but first she cheated on me, then left me, to go chase other experiences, then came back to me, resumed our engagement, and continued to cheat on me. That didn’t end until we got married, and for nearly two decades, she was mostly (miserably) monogamous.

Long car trips can be boring, or in some cases, like this one, under the right circumstances intensely intimate and erotic.

My wife told me in a moment of weakness that before we met she'd had sex with more than 300 guys probably closer to 500. Her words, her estimate.

She absolutely refuses to talk about any details of her past. I/we are missing out on all those wonderful experiences she can relive and we can enjoy 'together'.

Reactions: jw_kk
My wife told me in a moment of weakness that before we met she'd had sex with more than 300 guys probably closer to 500. Her words, her estimate.

She absolutely refuses to talk about any details of her past. I/we are missing out on all those wonderful experiences she can relive and we can enjoy 'together'.

That is both hot, and unfortunate - your wife must be a very sexual woman... My wife was reluctant to disclose any of this to me. I think there were a variety of triggers that freed her to do so. Even with what I know, I'm fairly certain there are things she is still keeping to her self.

She used to be, she was a dynamo, at times I'd tease that I needed a seat belt.

Now if I get sex of ANY KIND I consider it a miracle. Maybe 1x or 2x a year.

Yes seen pics of wife with her ex in 3somes with different guys over a few years,also lost her vinginty to her cousin at 15

Reactions: Redders
I love my wife's past, specially since she personally gave me so many details of most of it. From random guys, to cousins, to her girlfriend, who even her mom found out about. And the holiday family reunions are the best, where most of her cousins see her again and sometimes even flirt with her while im there, i can definitely say although at times it burns me of jealousy it makes my cock squirt when i remember how slutty my wife was and is

A recent road trip with my wife, has led me to wonder how many other husbands fetishize or otherwise are fascinated about their wive's sexual past, and disclosures of those experiences.

During our long road trip, the time alone together in the car afforded some opportunity for intimate discussion. For decades, I’ve been interested in my wife’s sexual past, and have been piecing it together from snippets of conversation, “incremental” disclosure and confessions, and to a lesser extent, some disclosures from a couple of her close friends.

“Interested” is really an understatement - I am fascinated with, and fetishize her sexual past. Hearing her talk about it, disclose her experiences is something I find incredibly intimate, sensual, and erotic.

Given the destination event for this road trip was my wife’s high-school reunion, she was very horny, almost preoccupied with the thought of spending time with her high-school ex - the only real lover that comes close to being classified as a “regular.” We were talking together about her experiences with him, and that led to conversation about her earlier sexual past.

I found out that she was fairly precocious, at least in a sense, her earliest experience being with another girl, a neighbor and close friend. She told me about their experiences together, which ranged from making out with each other, to mutual touching, penetration with objects, and experimentation, in one case using an electric toothbrush on one another as a make-shift vibrator.

My wife had a very close emotional attachment to this girl, and she said that they loved each other, and got together as frequently as they could find opportunity, including sleep-overs, clandestine outdoor sessions, stolen moments when they had one another’s house available, and in public, for example in the swimming pool, stealing a quick grope through a bikini bottom. She told me about a secret spot they had in the woods in a nearby park, a place they used to go to be alone together, to kiss, look at, and touch each other.

KK told me that when they moved to another city, she was heartbroken, as well as sexually frustrated. My wife said that she spent hours masturbating, thinking about her lover.

Possibly the hottest things she talked about were her experiences in “bathroom play” with this girl, showering and bathing together, watching each other ********, even pissing on each other in the tub. She told me about her first oral sex experience, in a 69-position with her lover, naked, as they sucked, licked and fingered each other’s pussies. She talked to me about their experimentation with shampoo and deodorant bottles, tampons, and even vegetables, as make-shift dildos.

The next disclosure was about her experiences six or so months after moving to a different city, where she began to attend church. She said she was constantly horny, and missed her lover terribly.

Through a series of events, not all of which my wife elaborated on, she became sexually involved with the youth minister. The initial few encounters would best be described as non-consensual, or perhaps “marginally consensual.” The first encounter with “Jim” was in his car, an event in which he coerced KK to touch his cock, and jack him off. These events progressed from her giving him a reluctant hand-job, to the two of them making out, including kissing, fondling each other, “Jim” sucking her nipples, and eventually to mutual oral sex, usually in his car or van.

She said they never had penetrating sex, because they were both afraid of her becoming pregnant - the closest they had was her mounting him, and rubbing her pussy against his cock shaft and cock head, without penetration, and stopping before he had an orgasm. She said that usually he would cum on her feet and toes, either masturbating himself to orgasm, or with her giving him a foot-job, or that he would cum in her mouth during oral sex.

They had a nearly three-year affair, in which KK became the controlling party sometime late during the first year of their experience together. She used her charms to sexually manipulate and control “Jim,” amounting to sexual blackmail. He became addicted to her, and all the various kink aspects of their relationship, but never once actually got to fuck her. Things came to an explosive end when the pastor’s wife became suspicious, and started following him around. She caught KK and her husband in his van - my wife said the event is still frozen in her mind. She was apparently sucking, licking, and stroking his tied-up cock when the pastor’s wife opened up the back door of the van. KK said his wife drug him out onto the parking lot, half naked, and started mercilessly kicking him in the balls, ass, and stomach. It was daytime, and in the parking lot of a shopping center, so there were dozens of witnesses. KK said she managed to flee without being identified by anyone who knew her. There was apparently a public confession, and even some news coverage, but KK was spared being ID’d or otherwise caught up in the mess.

Several months later, KK moved to the city where we met, and after that our relationship began.

Although she was sexually experienced, including the relationship with her girlfriend, and “Pastor Jim,” she was still technically a virgin when we met. We started dating, and became sexual on the first date, with an intimate make-out session, including mutual masturbation. Over the next several dates, the physical intimacy level increased steadily and rapidly, and by the end of the first month, things had progressed to cum-in-mouth oral sex, giving each other multiple orgasms, and her excellent technique of pussy-on-cock rubbing without penetration.

She made a daytime date with me one weekday, and the surprise was a visit to Planned Parenthood, for an exam and birth control pills. Within two weeks, the absolute minimum elapsed time recommended, I took her “technical” virginity, spurting my hot cum in her for the first time.

We fucked like bunnies from that moment forward, every time we could find an opportunity, everywhere we could find an opportunity.

The first inkling I had that things might be different was during a summer where I had to spend the whole three months away, working in another state. I had a funny feeling that things were cooling down between the two of us, or somehow different, and carrying on a long-distance relationship at the level of intensity we formerly had was simply impossible. It was like drug withdrawal for me - going from nearly daily fucking to nothing. I became suspicious that she was dating other guys, but I never got any confirmation or absolute proof.

It was during that time that my wife hooked up with “M,” the lover she’s reconnecting with at her reunion. Even though she was on the pill, they never had penetrating sex during that three month period - as before, her encounters with him were limited to making out, mutual touching, oral sex, and her classic pussy-rubbing technique. Although she never admitted it, the rumor was that she broke off their relationship the day before I traveled back home - after making him cum with that hot pussy-slide technique she is rumored to have wiped his cum off her little titties, fed it to “M” from her fingertips, and then told him that it was over, like a cold, cruel bitch, and sent him on his way. I heard variations of that story from a couple of her close friends, with enough overlap that I figured it was probably true.

The day I got home, as soon as I could break free of other responsibilities, I went and picked her up, and we spent the next two days fucking and sucking until neither of us could fuck another stroke. That was the first time KK let me fuck her ass - her virgin rosebud was so tight I lasted only a dozen or so strokes before I blew my load in her ass.

Soon thereafter we got formally engaged, and went off to college. Again, things changed for a while, and she broke off our engagement. I’ve written about that elsewhere, but first she cheated on me, then left me, to go chase other experiences, then came back to me, resumed our engagement, and continued to cheat on me. That didn’t end until we got married, and for nearly two decades, she was mostly (miserably) monogamous.

Long car trips can be boring, or in some cases, like this one, under the right circumstances intensely intimate and erotic.

Hi I found out about mine after a cousin of hers got drunk and just started chatting to me on how when they were teens him and a friend used to hang about together I had heard rumours,but you sometimes wonder,he said at first it was just , touching each others bits, he said they got her to rubb them off, they would finger her,this was of 35years ago,I was very interested ,about it so drew more out of him ,they said soon after she turned 16 they had a little get together in a barn ,and said him and his mate wanted to go further,

Hi I found out about mine after a cousin of hers got drunk and just started chatting to me on how when they were teens him and a friend used to hang about together I had heard rumours,but you sometimes wonder,he said at first it was just , touching each others bits, he said they got her to rubb them off, they would finger her,this was of 35years ago,I was very interested ,about it so drew more out of him ,they said soon after she turned 16 they had a little get together in a barn ,and said him and his mate wanted to go further,
so we all got a bit merry on some juice he said she let us rub her boobs and take her nickers of she was a bit nervous ,we all kissed about and we both put our fingers in her we also got her to suck on us both,he said she layed there with her legs wide ,he said he got between her legs and rubbed my cock round her opening then pushed it in she said it hurt ,so I just slowly pushed in and out he said he came quick the his mate did the same

That is both hot, and unfortunate - your wife must be a very sexual woman... My wife was reluctant to disclose any of this to me. I think there were a variety of triggers that freed her to do so. Even with what I know, I'm fairly certain there are things she is still keeping to her self.
I found a diary of my Mises when she was a teen,telling her first time of rubbing a bf of that time and how things progress

I have some very limited awareness of my girlfriends past, shes 26 and isn't very adventourous with me but i do know shes had a 3sum before

so we all got a bit merry on some juice he said she let us rub her boobs and take her nickers of she was a bit nervous ,we all kissed about and we both put our fingers in her we also got her to suck on us both,he said she layed there with her legs wide ,he said he got between her legs and rubbed my cock round her opening then pushed it in she said it hurt ,so I just slowly pushed in and out he said he came quick the his mate did the same
Sounds cool mine had her uncle break her in

Reactions: Heavy
I believe I'd love it if our sexual future were to take on some of the qualities of her sexual past. Doubt I'd be alone in that either

Reactions: mexicoj

Nice question and even better start to the thread. Many would envy your experience related. I have a boring and limited past. So much so my wife is hesitant to believe me. Knowing her most intimate details is a big turn on. Some would call it reckless but I see her past as a strength and willingness to seek satisfaction.

She’s told me everything as far as I know. She told me how she lost her virginity to a black guy she dated who also happened to be the largest guy she’s been with. Said she questioned if they were all that big and whether it would get better. Funny enough they would hook up on and off for the next ten years for sex and that he’s the best she’s had.

I think the hottest thing was her first experience camping and what came after. She met a guy she was interested in and his friends as they camped. She was and is still not into it but went just to go. Ended up getting tag teamed by three of the four guys. What was an every couple month trip for the guys turned into a once a month deal and went from four guys to eight or nine by the last trip with holdouts like the one guy not coming back.

Reactions: Jsking31